• Am playing revised with a couple of friends, its LL. There is 4 of us so US/Britain are the same person. Im playing Japan, but anyway its only rd1 and things seem to be in rough shape for Hitler and Tojo.
    R1 he does Russian Triple, smashing EEU, WRU, and UKR. All 3 Taken! EEU has 1 Fig, 1 inf, and 1 arm, Wru has 3inf, 1 arm, 1 art, UKR has 1 fig and 1 arm. He purchased 3 inf and 3 arm. Figs landed in CAU and Russia AA moved into WRU.
    G1 Took KAR, EEU, and UKR. EGY was also taken and the British Med Fleet was destroyed, Although the BB took a fighter with it, leaving the Luftwaffe with only 3 figs left, already at half strength. EEU is stacked rather nicely but Norway is empty, KAR, BEL, and UKR will most certainly go to Russia next turn, having almost nothing in them, except KAR which has 3 inf. Baltic Fleet Stayed in SZ5.
    UK1 Purchased 1 tran, 3 inf and 2 arm. SZ5 was decimated by the RAF, losing nothing. Picking up the tank from ECAN, and taking 1 art and 2 inf from UK, Norway was taken, nothing there anyway. 3 inf from India, and Fig from SZ35 took FIC! Losing the fighter just so he could take it. The Aussie Sub killed my sub in SZ45, the Tran, Carrier, and dest destroyed the tran in SZ59. The Tran in Aussie took New Guinea, with 1 inf surviving. the purchases went to SZ3 and UK, giving the UK 3 loaded trans to hit with next rd. Only 2 figs and a bomber can hit it, 10 vs 8, but the russian sub is going to be moved there im assuming.
    Thats the situation atm. Russia doesn’t seemed poised to make trades with Germany, but rather to hammer them all the way back to Berlin. Next turn he’ll crush KAR, take BEL and most likely stack UKR heavy. Though now I seem to have too many targets hit. China, FIC, the British Carrier/tran/dest in SZ59, Pearl Harbour, the New Guinea tran, the Solomon sub. Oh, and also Russia stacked 6 inf in Bury on R1. Africa is mostly abandoned, but the Americans will most likely retake that themselves, while the British help Russia slam Germany. I realize they had very good luck and we had very poor luck, but is there any way to come out of this?

• I have a desktop computer with Windows XP. I no longer use this device and I have moved all my data files to my newer computer. I am about to donate the desktop to a needy organization. While I trust the recipient I am concerned that some of their personnel may find something I would not want them to find. Before I give them the computer I would like to Erase it leaving only the operating system and any other programs I have loaded onto it. Not being familiar with computers at that level I would appreciate some advice on how and what to Erase.
    Thanks for any and all help.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m