• Ok just got my copy today great game as always but a question why the change in Italian pieces from the anniversay edition? I thought the Italian pieces in the ann. where nice, just wondering, will probly use those tanks and aritllery pieces in the new game for the look and feel  :-D.

• Official Q&A

There was a production problem with the Anniversary pieces, so the Italians just use the same pieces as Germany now.

• Figured it was along those lines.

• Just got done setting the Germans up . . . question. . . Why make the Germans so dark gray?  I Notice they disappeared with color of the map I understand the picking of this gray but the gray used long ago in 2nd addition would have been better I think.  And whats with all the armor in eastern Europe? historically there was not much armor there at all and the Germans did not move into those nations until late 40.  This is the one spot I dont like.

Not nitpicking love what I have any ways :-D!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Black is the best. Dark Grey is meh.

• Haha yeah don’t be racist  :-D. Kidding but still I prefer black. Gray (while being the typical German uniform color) is kinda boring.

• This was a big disappoint to me, opening the game and seeing the same units for Germany and Italy … But what the hell, I still love the game !!!

• Yeah they really should have at least made the tanks and fighters different. And navy. The Italian navy once ran the Med.

• @Pvt.Ryan:

Yeah they really should have at least made the tanks and fighters different. And navy. The Italian navy once ran the Med.

And also for France, same as SU ? WTF
    I think that British units will fit better, er…
    New units for France, that would really be awesome !!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m