Field Marshal Games - AMMO BOX 1940 Edition

• I love it.  No question i want to switch to this one on my order!!!

• it allways used to auto blot so yeah….and i dident do the **

• '10

@DrLarsen:

Well, good job; it does look like you’ve thought out all the details and made some useful improvements over the original.

Having said that, and having bought the original one, I can’t see that the improvements are enough that I’m ready to spend the 300 $ again to get the “new and improved” version any time soon.

However, once you and HBG have finally released all of the sets (including the minors and specials) I might reconsider.

Since you mentioned that custome stencilling was available, one thing that might get me to reconsider at that point is the availability of tray-options, like, say, having a version with generic trays rather than country-specific ones.  (e.g., I’d probably put the country-specific trays I already in the new box, and order generic trays with the new box, which I would then switch into the old box for the minors/ neutrals/ specials)  It would be even better if the trays could be stencilled specifically for those minors/ neutrals/ specials, but at this point we don’t know for sure what the final line-up of all of those things will be, so I wouldn’t even begin to know how to go about customizing them yet…

Thank you for your original purchase.  I can order just about anything in the form of customization.  If at a future time, you would like to order a new one, please contact me with the specificas and I will let you know what is possible.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Thank you for your original purchase.  I can order just about anything in the form of customization.  If at a future time, you would like to order a new one, please contact me with the specificas and I will let you know what is possible.

Sounds good… Now as soon as I figure out exactly what my perfect set-up would be, then I can check into customization options for it… Which of course will have to wait until all of the piece-sets are out…

• how much is the cutsomization?

• '10

@cminke:

how much is the cutsomization?

It depends on what you want.  I just charge what the shop charges me.  Last time it was $20 for Custom Stencil of someone’s Name on the Top.

• That’s not a bad markup for customization… How much do you think it would be if you just had all the trays done in the (is it black, or charcoal grey?)… whichever the generic color is… with the “Field Marshal Games” printed on them instead of the country-specific colors/ stencils?

• '10

@DrLarsen:

That’s not a bad markup for customization… How much do you think it would be if you just had all the trays done in the (is it black, or charcoal grey?)… whichever the generic color is… with the “Field Marshal Games” printed on them instead of the country-specific colors/ stencils?

No additional cost at all!  It is the same amount of work and materials for my shop guy.

• what about a name on each box(hitler, churchill,ect…)

• '10

@cminke:

what about a name on each box(hitler, churchill,ect…)

That would be $20 each.  I have a professional engraver make the Lazer etched stencils.

• Now let me make sure that I’m seeing this correctly in your pictures… In the standard new version of the box does one of the generic trays have the extra compartment for the dice (presumedly for the Chinese dice) and the other one lack that extra compartment?

• '10

@DrLarsen:

does one of the generic trays have the extra compartment for the dice (presumedly for the Chinese dice) and the other one lack that extra compartment?

The dice compartment is on the left hand side in the bottom tray

• '10

It is just turned around.  It has the stencil on both sides.  But the Black trays do have Dice holders in this edition.

• So… are the black trays exactly the same size as the other ones? (Just painted differently?)

• '10

@DrLarsen:

So… are the black trays exactly the same size as the other ones? (Just painted differently?)

Correct

• Do the dice trays come with the box, and how much would it cost to make it so I could lock the box.

• fmg bring up a previos question you said that they have the country’s name on both sides, if i wanted the country’s leaders(hitler)on one side. would that be the same +20$ each? im just thinking about when you said:
    @FieldMarshalGames:

No additional cost at all!  It is the same amount of work and materials for my shop guy.

@DrLarsen:

That’s not a bad markup for customization… How much do you think it would be if you just had all the trays done in the (is it black, or charcoal grey?)… whichever the generic color is… with the “Field Marshal Games” printed on them instead of the country-specific colors/ stencils?

• @cminke:

fmg bring up a previos question you said that they have the country’s name on both sides, if i wanted the country’s leaders(hitler)on one side. would that be the same +20$ each? im just thinking about when you said:
    @FieldMarshalGames:

No additional cost at all!  It is the same amount of work and materials for my shop guy.

@DrLarsen:

+$20 for each and every stencil that has to be made beyond the FMG stencil.  So, $20 for each “leaders name” no matter how many times you have it put on the boxes.  If you have the FMG stencil on one side and “Hitler” on the other of one box that is +$20.  Put “Hitler” on both sides, still $20.  Put it on all boxes 8 times on each box, still $20.  Add ANOTHER name, add $20… and so on.

• k

• Customizer

Awesome game crate FMG! I was going to try and make one… but this one looks better then the one I could patch together…  :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m