Sample Quick Setup Chart for Alpha +.2

• I decided to create one last set of charts using the current formula. let me know what you guys think and what you would like to see on these.
    I will officially start this project on Monday.

Here’s a quick sample

Update:

I made some changes to the sample down below.

Japan (Sample2):

Japan (Sample):

• I like the background, but the white is kind of hard to see and the font might be a little simpler. Also, the second line of units for Manchuria is indented inconsistently compared to the rest of the chart. I noticed that you have semicolons at the end of some lists (Shantung, Kwangsi) but not others (Kiangsu, Manchuria). I like the blue box for the sea zone, it makes the type easier to see. Maybe put a little more orange to help identify it more easily? I know that is a lot of criticism, but I’m just trying to be constructive (I certainly couldn’t make something like this). Hope this helps!

• thanks for the feedback! I will tinker around with the font color to make it more visible, though i think its would be better off white; it brings out the background a little better.

did not notice the indentation error below manchuria i’ll have to fix that.

semicolons will be fixed also

Thanks again, this will save me time removing and uploading different versions.

• I would also like to make a request to anyone that has a scanner: to scan the pages of the Europe rule book which contain the unit profiles & stats, i believe they’re located way in the back of the booklet.

upload them in .PNG format

Thank you!  :-D

Meethos if you’re reading this, hopefully you can help me out one last time  :-)

• Make the font different a use another color. You got a B/W photo and white font. Use orange font and get rid of that bold font ( stencil bold methinks)

• @Get:

I would also like to make a request to anyone that has a scanner: to scan the pages of the Europe rule book which contain the unit profiles & stats, i believe they’re located way in the back of the booklet.

Meethos if you’re reading this, hopefully you can help me out one last time  :-)

Do you mean the Game Piece Directory which shows the silhouettes of each nations units or the profiles that describes the rules for each unit? If its the later then they’re the exact same as the ones in the Pacific manual w/ the excpetion of the air base scramble rule saying that the UK isn’t an island. FYI the Game Piece Directory doesn’t contain any stats.

• The darker background looks a lot better.

• Random use of semi colons and comas

• @Meethos:

@Get:

I would also like to make a request to anyone that has a scanner: to scan the pages of the Europe rule book which contain the unit profiles & stats, i believe they’re located way in the back of the booklet.

Do you mean the Game Piece Directory which shows the silhouettes of each nations units or the profiles that describes the rules for each unit? If its the later then they’re the exact same as the ones in the Pacific manual w/ the excpetion of the air base scramble rule saying that the UK isn’t an island. FYI the Game Piece Directory doesn’t contain any stats.

yeah the Game Piece Directory.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m