• Hi,

as I wrote on another thread, I am thinking about purchasing both AAE40 and AAP40. Therefore, I just want to ask you, how long a Global game will take until Axies or Allies surrender.

Thanks for all the votes that will be given!

• The last time me and my buddies played we werent finished in 12 hours…

• '10

I voted 9-10 hours.  because there is always stopping for snacks, re-filling drinks and general chatter etc…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

I voted 9-10 hours.  because there is always stopping for snacks, re-filling drinks and general chatter etc…

:-)

• '10

I voted for the wrong one. I think I had a senior moment. I should have voted for more than 10 hours. Guess that I was thinking of the length on one session.

• Hey guys,

as it looks right now, after 21 voters having joined the poll, nearly 50% of all games exceed 10 hours.

That makes it obviously quite difficult to persuade other people to play with me…  :cry:

Perhaps purchasing AA42 would be a better idea, since my friends do not prefer games, which take more than 6 hours (they refuse to play Diplomacy again as well).

Anyway: thanks to everyone having joined the poll and having given me a useful insight into how long AAG40 usually takes…

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

That makes it obviously quite difficult to persuade other people to play with me…

Lie.

It’s only that long now, because people are still JUST starting to play.

• @Gargantua:

That makes it obviously quite difficult to persuade other people to play with me…

Lie.

Do you mean that with more experience (after how many games?) sessions will take less hours than displayed by the poll?

• @Gargantua:

Lie.

I think that he said his group hadn’t played it before, so I think it would still take a while.  And even if all the players are used to the game, it is much longer than previous A&A games.

Random note: a lie is to deliberately mislead someone.  That’s not what polybios is doing, so you shouldn’t accuse him of it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m