Which NFL team(s) do you root for?

• @Imperious:

Its not their fault they get coverage and they are not overrated. They are performing just like they were supposed too based on their players. The stupid media made all sorts of bogus claims about them, not the team themselves. They are one of the elite 4 teams in the NBA ( Boston, San Antonio, Dallas, and Miami)

Yes, I know, I’m a Cowboys fan.  Don’t take it so personal, all I said was they were overrated (more so as a joke than anything), which was on the critics and not the team.

@dezrtfish:

It would be interesting to see how American teams would fare on a CFL field with CFL rules…

THAT would be awesome.

@ABWorsham:

San Diego and Atlanta have the best looking cheerleaders.

Traitor!

@ABWorsham:

How many of you agreed with the Philadelphia game getting postpone because of snow? I lost a degree of respect for the NFL last week.

On the surface, I agree with you, but apparently Philly fans have been known to throw a lot of stuff in the stadium so the less ammo, the better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvXNjfXbUaQ

• @ABWorsham:

@johnnymarr:

i cheer for the Packers.  we have like 20 guys on IR and now lost Rodgers with a concussion.  it hasnt been a cheerful year

The injuries problems this year will help them next year. The next year Packers will have experiece depth. If they can survive into the playoffs they could do some damage.

Damage has been done, Eagles have been taken down. I do think Packers will meet Patriots in Dallas.

• I am glad that the hawks sent Brees and co. back to being the Aints, as they are division foes with carolina.

• '10

The game against the Falcons will be the hardest part in getting to Superbowl.  The Packers can beat the Bears and the Seahawks on the road. And the Packers did match up well with the Patriots when they playied earlier.

• Who needs a super bowl your going to watch the best game of the season this saturday in heinz field. If you don’t watch the Steelers or the Ravens nows the time to start it’s going to be a blood bath. Harrison, Polumolu, Rothlisberger, Pouncy, Farrior, Wallace, Ward, And many other great players VS Suggs, Reed, Flaco, Boldin, Lewis, Stallworth, And many other great players. Name me any other teams with this many superstars on the same field in any sport. This is going to be a game to remember. And thank god i got tickets. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! On the way to number 7

• @Detuite:

Who needs a super bowl your going to watch the best game of the season this saturday in heinz field. If you don’t watch the Steelers or the Ravens nows the time to start it’s going to be a blood bath. Harrison, Polumolu, Rothlisberger, Pouncy, Farrior, Wallace, Ward, And many other great players VS Suggs, Reed, Flaco, Boldin, Lewis, Stallworth, And many other great players. Name me any other teams with this many superstars on the same field in any sport. This is going to be a game to remember. And thank god i got tickets. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! On the way to number 7

It’s going to be a heavy weight showdown. Good Football.

• Yea they keep sending those horible games to london, always shi**y teams. This is the game they need to send over seas if they want the world to gat intrested in NFL

• I want it to be a Falcon-Raven superbowl. I would not care as to who wins in that scenario because my uncle would win a drawing thing at work if the ravens won. I want the Falcons to win because of southern pride, but lose because they are the panthers division rivals.

• @Detuite:

Who needs a super bowl your going to watch the best game of the season this saturday in heinz field. If you don’t watch the Steelers or the Ravens nows the time to start it’s going to be a blood bath. Harrison, Polumolu, Rothlisberger, Pouncy, Farrior, Wallace, Ward, And many other great players VS Suggs, Reed, Flaco, Boldin, Lewis, Stallworth, And many other great players. Name me any other teams with this many superstars on the same field in any sport. This is going to be a game to remember. And thank god i got tickets. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! On the way to number 7

This game is all about defense and I dont find the offenses that good. I think the Ravens would do well to find a stronger QB, and Im not sure what the Steelers need for the O but it’s mediocre.

• Steelers: O Line is needed severely.

• @ABWorsham:

@johnnymarr:

i cheer for the Packers.  we have like 20 guys on IR and now lost Rodgers with a concussion.  it hasnt been a cheerful year

The injuries problems this year will help them next year. The next year Packers will have experiece depth. If they can survive into the playoffs they could do some damage.

The Packers are the most dangerous team.

• Proven once again steelers are the champs of the north, if they can come back from 14 points behind against the ravens defence they can do it against any one’s. First team to get 6 rings and maybe the first to get 7.

• Steelers got crapshoot lucky with that pass. Packers vs. Bears, Chealers vs. Jets

• Jeff Fisher, coach of the Titans, is gone after 16 years. He coached the Titans, when they were the Houston Oilers!

• I live near the Lions, but I’m not a fan because even we know they suck @$$…  :mrgreen:

• any Arizona Cardinals fans on A&A.org? I hope there is even at least just 1 Arizona Cardinals fan to which I can share my passion with the awesome Arizona Cardinals!. If you are an Arizona Cardinals fan on here please send me a personal message.

• @johnnymarr:

But your Packers won the Superbowl!

• @nutbar:

@johnnymarr:

dude, you read the date of his quote?

• '10

yes they did, and I was as surprised as anyone.  i was fortunate enough to attend the game in texas.  also, its afforded me many other perks.

• @johnnymarr:

yes they did, and I was as surprised as anyone.  i was fortunate enough to attend the game in texas.  also, its afforded me many other perks.

johnnymarr,
    were you one of the ones who had the faulty seats and had to watch in the hospitality area?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m