Cruisers more bang for your buck

• Dont know if anyone has already thought of this, But i think this will make cruisers far more efficent in the game and add a little more realism.

Cruisers  3-3-2

Special abillities

• Bombard - Same as always

• Depth Charge - When 1 or more cruisers are moved into a seazone containing 1 0r more  submergerd submarines on it’s / thier combat movement the cruisers get a single depth charge drop. ( Subs do not get a counter attack since they are a 1,000+ feet below the cruisers at the time.) ( More than one cruiser can attack the same sub durring this attack.) 
      Depth Charges hit at a 1 on a 1d6. If the sub is hit remove it from the board instantly.

• Eyes on the sky - Cruisers are givin a first stike capability even on defence against enemy aircraft durring normal attack phase, scrammbeling attack phase, or if planes are fliing over for a attack on a different territory or strat bombing raid.

Cruiser              Fighter            Tach                Strat

If planes are off carrier                1                      2                    2                    -
    If planes are escoring for            1                      2                    2                    1
      a strategic bombing raid  ( Cruisers have the opption to attch at this time.)
    If planes are fliing over                1                        2                    2                    1

These numbers apply on both attack and defence the cruiser always gets the first attack no matter what.

Only one cruiser per plane this is not like a AA Gun each cruiser in that seazone can only attack one plane per flyover, stategic bombing raid. If in a naval battle with plane one cruiser per plane but attackes at the bigging of every round of combat.

ANY QUESTIONS POST THEM HERE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.  SORRY THIS IS SLOPPY HAVE TO GET TO WORK

• '10

@Detuite:

Dont know if anyone has already thought of this, But i think this will make cruisers far more efficent in the game and add a little more realism.

Cruisers  3-3-2

Special abillities

• Bombard - Same as always

• Depth Charge - When 1 or more cruisers are moved into a seazone containing 1 0r more  submergerd submarines on it’s / thier combat movement the cruisers get a single depth charge drop. ( Subs do not get a counter attack since they are a 1,000+ feet below the cruisers at the time.) ( More than one cruiser can attack the same sub durring this attack.) 
      Depth Charges hit at a 1 on a 1d6. If the sub is hit remove it from the board instantly.

• Eyes on the sky - Cruisers are givin a first stike capability even on defence against enemy aircraft durring normal attack phase, scrammbeling attack phase, or if planes are fliing over for a attack on a different territory or strat bombing raid.

Cruiser              Fighter            Tach                Strat

If planes are off carrier                1                       2                    2                     -
    If planes are escoring for             1                       2                    2                     1
      a strategic bombing raid  ( Cruisers have the opption to attch at this time.)
    If planes are fliing over                1                        2                    2                     1

These numbers apply on both attack and defence the cruiser always gets the first attack no matter what.

Only one cruiser per plane this is not like a AA Gun each cruiser in that seazone can only attack one plane per flyover, stategic bombing raid. If in a naval battle with plane one cruiser per plane but attackes at the bigging of every round of combat.

ANY QUESTIONS POST THEM HERE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.   SORRY THIS IS SLOPPY HAVE TO GET TO WORK

If the sub was 1000+ feet below the cruiser then they would not need to waste a depth charge!

• it was just an example and not a good one

• '10

@Detuite:

it was just an example and not a good one

Sorry about CRUSHING your example.

• I added cruiser in my game in 2001.

It’s a must for every A&A games.

AL

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics