• 6. Victory Conditions
    The game now ends immediately after any one of the following occurs
    A. Victory for the Allies if: All Axis capitals are under allied control.
    B. victory for the axis if they control 6 of the 8 victory cities on the Pacific board and if axis control Rome and Berlin  on the Europe Board.
    C. victory for the axis if they control 8 of the 11 victory cities on the Europe board and axis control Tokyo on the Pacific Board

• After some play testing, we concluded that there should be one change:

B. victory for the axis if they control 7 of the 8 victory cities on the Pacific board and if axis control Rome and Berlin  on the Europe Board.

• His suggested rules changed some days ago.

5. Victory Conditions
    The game ends after one side or the other achieves its objective, listed below, and maintains it for a complete round of play. In addition, a side must control at least one of its own capitals at the end of that round in order to win
    A. Victory for the Allies if: All Axis capitals are under allied control.
    B. victory for the axis if they control 6 of the 8 victory cities on the Pacific board.
    C. victory for the axis if they control 8 of the 11 victory cities on the Europe board

No more immediate victories.  Once again all allies have a chance to respond.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

I say we jsut keep it to 14 on each. Otherwise we should just play pacific and europe seperate but side-by-side.

• @Canuck12:

I say we jsut keep it to 14 on each. Otherwise we should just play pacific and europe seperate but side-by-side.

If we do that, only Europe will have action, as shown by previous games.

• I like the conditions Current conditions except i think there should be one change: They should have to own rome and berlin. B/c even though these new conditions adds a realistic theatre element to the game, it’s not really an axis victory if there is only one axis left, right? And in no way should japan have to take 7 vc’s. In the original original (really messed up and axis slanted one) if you were a persistent and good u.s. allies player then you could hold off japan for ages (i played a game that i forced a stalemate after like 20 rounds with fleet skirmeshes).

• playtesting really worked well.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m