• Looking for a game of AAG40

I’ll play with or without tech.  I prefer to not play alpha set up but I don’t care which side I play.

• We have one spot open in our multi G40 thread for either a Germany or Italy in a 3on3 game

• No thank you I would prefer a 1 vs 1 game, thank you for asking though.

Still looking for an opponent for AAG40, reply or PM me if you are interested.

• Mind if I ask a question?

I haven’t played by forum yet. Is it common for people to play at a specified time…seeking “quick” play, or do some people just post one turn a day?

I’ve read some games, and the time stamps on the posts seemed to indicate that players “standby” sometimes waiting for their opponent to play.

I am interested in playing others by forum, I’ll have to find a how to guide when I get around to trying.

• Hi James,

People will move at different speeds.  I usually try to make a move every day, but depending or how much I have to do in real life it may take 2 days for me to get a move in.  I have played some people that will get their move back to me consistently within a few hours.  If you know the rules and are interested in playing a Global 1940 game I will be happy to play a game with you and try to help you as best I can along the way.  Most people will use ABattleMap to share maps with each other so that piece placement does not get confused.  In a game as big as the global game I would insist on using it.

• Still Looking for an AAG40 opponent if anyone is interested.

• bump

• I’ll try to get my computer set up today/tonight.  My last two multi games I was on the allied side, so I’d like to take axis if you don’t mind.

Where can I download the battlemap thingie?

• You can get the latest version from a site called Flames of Europe: http://www.flames-of-europe.de

I got an older version that still seems to work fine from the IAAPA: http://www.axisandallies.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=116&Itemid=67

After you get one of those you will want to get the Global map from Funcioneta’s thread: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20043.0

If you have any problems or questions feel free to message me

• Actually, I don’t care which side I am, do you have a preference?

• I do not have a preference so if you wish to be axis that is fine with me or we can roll a d2 to decide.  I also do not have a preference on tech so if you have a preference then we can go with it, if not we can determine that randomly as well.

• I like random, roll it up while I do the dished.  :-D

We’re doing the box setup, correct?

• Box setup is correct!

Determining Tech:

1 = Yes

DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

Determining Powers

1 = Kungfu (allies)  vs  Tyzoq (axis)

DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

• Looks like no tech and you get axis after all.  You may start up a thread whenever you are done with dishes.  =)

• I hate to say this, but it’s not working.  I’m typing from the wife’s laptop 'cause my comp isn’t working right.  In the meantime, I’ll have to bow out and I’ll try to get a new ethernet card on the weekend and get my comp up and running so we can play.  :(

• If the option is still available, I’ll play as Axis in G40 if you want to, Tyzoq.  There HAS to be a way for victory for the Axis powers, though I’m beginning to think that Larry has no idea what he’s doing anymore; broken either way in Alpha or not.

Start up a thread.

• I started a thread proceed when ready.

• I have time for 1 more game if anyone is interested.  I will play OOB, Alpha+, or Alpha+.1

• I am interested Tyzoq-if the offer still stands. Can’t say I have a lot of experience with global, but am willing to give it a go.
    I use Abattlemap, Global v1.02 - the other versions aren’t cooperating with my computer.

If it is too late and the offer is off the table then no worries.
    OR if someone else is up for a friendly game of global using the above just let me know.

• Hello,

I’m looking for a player who thinks Axis can win in AAG40 OOB setup.

I don’t pretend to be better than anyone here… just I NEVER EVER saw Axis even close to a win. So either this game is way unbalanced (which is sick for such expensive 2 boxes game) or nobody around me (including myself) knows how to play Axis power. I rather believe the last!

I would love to be demonstrated the game is balanced. I would have so much fun playing with it. But as for now, the only challenge is to see how many cities Axe can gather, which is rarely above 12… so 14? Not a chance.

Please, anyone, give me little faith in the game!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m