• Just came up. If India does not own all its territories but London does own all of its does London collect its ‘all original’ objective?

• No

• If they both (london and calcutta) control their original territories, do they get each 5 IPC’s or only London? Do the Dutch territories in the Pacific need to be controled also?

• in the global game only the euro UK recieves NO money

• @orcageo:

Do the Dutch territories in the Pacific need to be controled also?

Considering it’s original British territories, I’d assume not.

• It is unfair though because they both have to defend a lot of territories some of which are really far away. A little boost for Calcutta wouldn’t be bad, don’t you think?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

They don’t need it.  It exsists to speed the game up, when you are winning that badly, just to make it over.

• I think the rules book needs a note about who gets what NO’s when, I’ve had allied players argue that UK gets their “controls all orig” NO’s when UK Pac is not yet at war.

• @MaherC:

I think the rules book needs a note about who gets what NO’s when, I’ve had allied players argue that UK gets their “controls all orig” NO’s when UK Pac is not yet at war.

UK Pacific is at war with Germany and Italy.

• Official Q&A

“UK Pacific” is not a political entity.  It’s an economic division of UK.  Either UK (all of it) is at war, or it isn’t.

• So on the 1st turn, the UK gets +5 for all of the orig terr NO if there was no J1?  And Anzac has free reign to grab the dutch colony they need to get +3?   So by turn 2, assuming Japan still hasn’t attacked, Anzac will be collecting 16 and UK PAC will collect 24, and UK Eur gets a +5 for the Pac Theatre?  (assuming they start grabbing DEI’s)

• Official Q&A

@MaherC:

So on the 1st turn, the UK gets +5 for all of the orig terr NO if there was no J1?  And Anzac has free reign to grab the dutch colony they need to get +3?

Yes.

@MaherC:

So by turn 2, assuming Japan still hasn’t attacked, Anzac will be collecting 16 and UK PAC will collect 24, and UK Eur gets a +5 for the Pac Theatre?  (assuming they start grabbing DEI’s)

ANZAC will have 18.  UK Europe’s NO comes from the whole world, not just the Pacific Theatre.

• Ok.  So tell me how this game is balanced Krieg? :)

• How to say…. I do believe it takes more vision and experience  to win woth the axis but if both players have it the allies must somehow steal the iniative to tip the scales in their favor.

doesnt it take until roind two for Anzac to get their bonus anyway? The transport starts off in an unfortunate position.
    (I am away from my board so i may be wrong)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m