• Hi I am new at this forum and have really enjoyed the Europe version. I beleive that when either side attacks a truly neutral country other neutrals should not change to pro allies or pro axis depending on who attacked first. It is unfair. I mean why does Columbia become pro allies if Germany attacks Turkey, historically it makes no sense.
    Fighting each time for a neutral country makes it more difficult and more interesting. What do you think?

• They have done this in order to discourage attack on neutral country

• That’s a good point but the moment someone does it the whole game changes and historicaly it makes no sense. Anyway I think one could be flexible with this rule. Thank you for your comment

• Customizer

What if only true neutrals inside the same continent change to being true neutral? It kinda tones down the rule a little bit without getting rid of it.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

What if only true neutrals inside the same continent change to being true neutral? It kinda tones down the rule a little bit without getting rid of it.

Then, I think the US can abuse that by taking all of South America

BTW, which continent would Turkey be in?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Eurasia :p

• TripleA

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

that is a fantastic idea. makes much more sense and still provides a deterrent. i wish larry thought of this before release. maybe someone can convince him to put it into the errata.

as for turkey as it is in both europe and asia have it switch to pro x if either continent is attacked.

usa can not take advantage of south america as it would still have risk losses by killing 5inf and taking its units out of position for a few turn.

• Customizer

Alternatively scrap the rule altogether beef up the defence forces of true neutrals by adding mech units and aircraft.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m