Chicagoland Area: Looking for some solid players!!!!

• What’s up guys, long time browser to the forum and super long time player! A friend of mine and I are looking for 2-3 experienced players or super motivated players to play some AA with. Some friends we have either lack the experience and/or are too uninterested in playing. Let me know if you guys are interested. We live in the Hoffman Estates/Elgin area.

Jim

• We currently only are playing AA50 (anniversary).

We’re too short on time to remember all the rule differences between rule sets, and the latest version takes too long to play in one sitting.

• @axis_roll:

We currently only are playing AA50 (anniversary).

We’re too short on time to remember all the rule differences between rule sets, and the latest version takes too long to play in one sitting.

We really only play AA50 as well, that is our favorite at the moment. What is your idea of a long session? Any interest on getting together to play one of these weekends?

• Good question about the definition of a long session.  :-)  We’ve played 6 hours or 12 hours.  Depends on how much time we have to play, or how good the game is or how focused we are on the game.  :mrgreen:

We play a modified version of the AA50 rules as we’re not big fans of the current tech rules.  Would you like to see our rules that we use, and we can go from there is you like what you see?  If so, you can PM me your email for exchange of the word docs.  We also can converse on a more private level if you would like.

BTW, my friend is in Aurora and I am in Homer Glen, but travel to Elgin/Hoffman Estates to me is no biggie if the game play is worth the ride.

• @axis_roll:

Good question about the definition of a long session.  :-)  We’ve played 6 hours or 12 hours.  Depends on how much time we have to play, or how good the game is or how focused we are on the game.   :mrgreen:

We play a modified version of the AA50 rules as we’re not big fans of the current tech rules.  Would you like to see our rules that we use, and we can go from there is you like what you see?  If so, you can PM me your email for exchange of the word docs.  We also can converse on a more private level if you would like.

BTW, my friend is in Aurora and I am in Homer Glen, but travel to Elgin/Hoffman Estates to me is no biggie if the game play is worth the ride.

PM Sent

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m