• The subject is somewhat misleading but I have a quick question… If a country like france lost their capital, can their allies like america and britain capture their territories… But once france is reliberated they get them back… this applies to other coutries of course but i was just thinking of global

thanks!

• Official Q&A

France is treated in exactly the same way as other powers in this regard.  If an Allied power captures an original French territory from the Axis while the French capital is in Axis hands, that power gets to keep control of the territory until Paris is liberated.

• '10

@Krieghund:

France is treated in exactly the same way as other powers in this regard.  If an Allied power captures an original French territory from the Axis while the French capital is in Axis hands, that power gets to keep control of the territory until Paris is liberated.

Also collecting the IPC value?

• Official Q&A

Of course.

• Yeah, the kicker is that the other side has to actually take the territory, you can’t just move into your ally’s territories and call them yours.  They have to take it, and then you re-take it with your ally’s capital in enemy hands for this to happen.

• In Global, if Japan invades FIC, is it at war with France?

• @robbie358:

Yeah, the kicker is that the other side has to actually take the territory, you can’t just move into your ally’s territories and call them yours.  They have to take it, and then you re-take it with your ally’s capital in enemy hands for this to happen.

really. I have always played where you can just take it from them.

• Official Q&A

@13thguardsriflediv:

In Global, if Japan invades FIC, is it at war with France?

It must declare war on France before doing so.

@The:

really. I have always played where you can just take it from them.

Yes, really.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m