• I was thinking of a new NO for UK….but since i dont know their actual ones i was unsure

so here goes

+5 IPCs for Control of Gibraltar and Egypt…unless thats already one

• @oztea:

I was thinking of a new NO for UK….but since i dont know their actual ones i was unsure

so here goes

+5 IPCs for Control of Gibraltar and Egypt…unless thats already one

Gibraltar will fall I1 if Germany does a sealion, then. This NO can’t change for most of the game because it has to replace 6 or 7 canadian ipc’s. 5 ipc’s if allies controls all of the following: Quebec, South Africa, India, New South Wales. All factories of the British Empire needed.

• I like the “all british factories” NO

• @oztea:

I like the “all british factories” NO

Thanks. India is the one most likely to fall, but this probably won’t happen because a J1 in Global isn’t a good idea

• It seems that the Brit NO is not all Canada and ANZAC, but all British and ANZAC territories. It will only collect this for 1 turn before Alexandria falls

• @oztea:

Just like how the UK is a split economy, make ANZAC a split economy

It is now the British Commonweath Forces, it uses grey ANZAC pieces

Keep all income seperate for Canadian roundel territories and ANZAC roundel territories.
    ANZAC 10 IPCs
    Canada 7 IPCs

Due to the special nature of Canada, it may not take control of territories itself, it does so on behalf of the United Kindom, this money goes to London.

Modify the starting set up, just a tad, to give Canada a boost. +1 Fighter, +1 Artilery

Add two NOs for Canada.
    +5 IPCs If the United States is at war with the Axis Powers and all Canadian territories are allied controled
    +5 IPCs If Canada has units in Normandy/Borduex

This is perfect! In addition to the all factories NO (thank you calvinhobbesliker) we have ourselves a Canada to play! AND I don’t have to paint any pieces white. Perfect. Thanks guys!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I will paint up some British units and make some roundels for Canada so people can add them if they like.
    How many of each unit should I put in a set and what color would you suggest? Price for my time and pieces?
    I will probably paint some Dutch from Russian units and communist Chinese too.
    I think I will paint the Dutch orange and the Communist Chinese red.

• I have A&A on order, will be here in aweek or two.  but i’ve been trying to figure out what canada does.  several provinces have ipc value;  what do they do?  does UK collect the ipc’s?

• @coachofmany:

I will paint up some British units and make some roundels for Canada so people can add them if they like.
    How many of each unit should I put in a set and what color would you suggest? Price for my time and pieces?
    I will probably paint some Dutch from Russian units and communist Chinese too.
    I think I will paint the Dutch orange and the Communist Chinese red.

AA Miniatures Infantry pieces are the same size as the Board game pieces. You can use those instead of having to paint.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

LETS GET 'EM CANADA!

When and where can I get THESE BABIES!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m