• Well, at the time of typing this, my four pals and I are trying to figure out if you start this version of the game with money to spend or not, as it does not state one way or the other in the rules.  Could someple please calirfy?  Thank you in advance!

• Official Q&A

Welcome, LostTourist!

Yes, you do.

• Thank you for your response.  However, I’m being told no on another forum, could you please quote or give a page number that explicitley says “yes”?  Again, thanks for your time.

• @LostTourist:

Thank you for your response.  However, I’m being told no on another forum, could you please quote or give a page number that explicitley says “yes”?  Again, thanks for your time.

Look under setup in the rulebook. I think it says you start with money. Also, Krieghund is the rules guy. Whatever he says is official.

• Official Q&A

The setup chart on page 6 shows that each power receives a number of IPCs with which to start the game.  This number also happens to be that power’s initial income level.

• @Krieghund:

The setup chart on page 6 shows that each power receives a number of IPCs with which to start the game.  This number also happens to be that power’s initial income level.

Ah, I always thought that meant what your starting production capability, not on hand cash.  I read a rule saying the the capability is the same as your “starting ipc’s” so I guess you do in fact start with money.  Thanks everyone for your time!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m