• I am going to buy the game if Syracuse wins the NCAA tournament

I entered a pool a couple weeks ago and put my bracket in. You put your 5 bucks and it cones up to 130 or 65 if a tie which it will most likely be.

Anyways I find 100 bucks to much money to spend on a boardgame unless I win.
    I am very pumped to play the centrals. I see all the naval purchases and am very intrigued to build navys.  Hopefully my friends either overspend or don’t spend on navy so either they have to much navy or too little and I rule the water.
    Anyways I just wanna win so I buy the game and oogle at it in the tub for hours ;)

• Not sure where your looking but the game is goin for 65 bucks roughly  on the internet in a few places…CSI  & ebay for sure.if that helps u get the game

• You’ll only buy it if Syracuse wins the tournament? Sorry you’re missing out on such a great game, then.

• @italiansarecoming:

Anyways I just wanna win so I buy the game and oogle at it in the tub for hours

The plastic sculpts, dice and chips are waterproof, so you can even take them into the tub with you, but avoid doing so with the cardboard game map, which would get soggy.  Then again, perhaps the hypothetical second edition for 2014 will have a waterproof plastic game map as a special feature – resistant to beer and soda spills when played on a table, and potentially playable in backyard swimming pools in the summertime.

• @Auztria:

You’ll only buy it if Syracuse wins the tournament? Sorry you’re missing out on such a great game, then.

Or if Wichita wins and Syracuse loses then Michigan wins the tourney is also okay with me.

Also I live in Canada and living in Canada comes with high shipping costs. Cheapest I’ve found it and I have figured the cheapest to be like 95-100 dollars. Just so expensive especially since I know few who will play it

• I found this website
    http://www.meeplemart.com/products/axis-allies-ww1-1914

They sell A&A 1914 for 80$ and shipping is only 10$.
    Still, I wont buy it but if you are interested take a look.

• Syracuse lost… I came in Second :(

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m