My AAA Command Center Bunker

• Maybe some day we can throw my AA50 table in there for fun? (you know, when it’s finally completed in something like 2032!)

• Customizer

@Rorschach:

Maybe some day we can throw my AA50 table in there for fun? (you know, when it’s finally completed in something like 2032!)

Dude….that’s starting to look awesome!!!  Can’t wait to see more pics when It’s done.

• '10

Rorschach…  How is the table and 3D board coming along?  Any updates?

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Rorschach…  How is the table and 3D board coming along?  Any updates?

In my thread dedicated to it, yes…  nearing completion, about 20 years ahead of schedule!  Woowoo!

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=18619.0

• @Gargantua:

I used to run a Similar Bunker, as sporting in deed. I really like the Electronic Displays.

I’m noticing your basement is unfinished… Dare I say, it wouldn’t take to much to complete the job?

Where abouts your live? A few weekends of work and minor investment, would complete your house basement, and take your bunker to an unprecedented and undiscovered plain.

Just imagine putting up the dry-wall, getting a nice gray finish (Looks stunning trust me), doing some old-fashioned millwork. Paint the doors steel. Setup some old radio equipment. You could do a mural, or atleast put some posters up. Better than Insulation, poly, and stick frame. :P

A few ammo crates full of any kind of food/candy you can imagine, a surrond sound system with 1000+ oldies and classical battle music playing. And a fridge with nothing but Beer, Coke, and Red-Bulls.

I’ve got lots of flags, antiques, and nick-nacks locked away in a storage facility I need to give away. We should talk. Pm me.

Good ideas Gargantua. :) I’d like to add a few ideas as well.

The walls should have propaganda posters: at least one poster from each major participant. The posters should be calls to action or calls to victory, not posters intended to vilify the enemy.

American propaganda posters:
    Poster 1
    Poster 2
    Poster 3

Canadian poster:
    Canadian poster 1

German posters:
    Poster 1
    Poster 2
    Poster 3

Soviet posters:
    Poster 1
    Poster 2

British posters:
    Poster 1
    Poster 2
    Poster 3

Japanese posters:
    Poster 1
    Poster 2

In addition to the propaganda posters, there should be a few pictures of generals and admirals, such as General Patton, General von Manstein, Admiral Nimitz, and Admiral Yamamoto. You also need MP3s of WWII era songs, just to add a little extra period flavor. :)

• very nice!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m