• @Brain:

In a 2 player game, I have found that unless you get extremely bad rolls. whoever goes first always wins the game. In a 3 or more player game, all you can hope for is that the other players don’t gang up on you.

Not always in a 2 player game, you can take easier places and recover easier from card attacks.

• @Dylan:

@Brain:

In a 2 player game, I have found that unless you get extremely bad rolls. whoever goes first always wins the game. In a 3 or more player game, all you can hope for is that the other players don’t gang up on you.

Not always in a 2 player game, you can take easier places and recover easier from card attacks.

I also think risk is suppose to be 3-6 players

• @Dylan:

@Brain:

Player one: All out attack every turn. Player two can’t recover. Each turn Player one gains more advantage. I’ve done it a hundred times. Success rate 99%

• Australia was always a key place to secure forces. I added the Philippines to my Risk board, placing it under the Australia zone. This makes Australia more diffucult to control.

• @ABWorsham:

Australia was always a key place to secure forces. I added the Philippines to my Risk board, placing it under the Australia zone. This makes Australia more diffucult to control.

Really? I don’t like Oceania, it makes you feel powerful because you get two extra dudes, but then you realize you only have 5 territories (including like a million troops in Siam,) then when you think your strong enough to attack in Asia, you cripple you position and troops in, North America, Europe, Africa, or Asian resistance, will cut you down into your weak continent that you can’t build up again.

Now if you don’t attack while the war goes on people will gain cards, gain territories, and gain bonuses. Then they could put everything in India and murder you.

• It usally worked out that the Australia player would sit out and watch the world bleed themselves for 10-15 turns, then attack.

Adding another territory to the Australia area slowed this down.

• the game is stacked its NOT fun player one wins every single time.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

the game is stacked its NOT fun player one wins every single time.

No. I win as player 3 the most.

• @ABWorsham:

Australia was always a key place to secure forces. I added the Philippines to my Risk board, placing it under the Australia zone. This makes Australia more diffucult to control.

Does that break the Siamese bottleneck?

• I think part of Australia should be connected to Argentina.

• @allboxcars:

@ABWorsham:

Does that break the Siamese bottleneck?

It does, I have the Philippines connecting to China.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

I think part of Australia should be connected to Argentina.

That’s way too far away look at the map.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m