• I am a bit disappointed though, I see neither head nor tail of the German flag, whether it be swastika, wonky Iron Cross, or even hidden like in AA50.

• And the British flag is actually the English flag

• I was about to type, I couldn’t see it, but after carefully reexamining it, I do.

I’m surprised they didn’t set it up like Pac40, all national combatant countries on the box…

• @Admiral:

I was about to type, I couldn’t see it, but after carefully reexamining it, I do.

I’m surprised they didn’t set it up like Pac40, all national combatant countries on the box…

You couldn’t see the German flag or the English flag?

I looked at the anniversary box and noticed the red flag with a small white arc at the right of it, which is the hidden German flag

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Admiral:

I was about to type, I couldn’t see it, but after carefully reexamining it, I do.

I looked at the anniversary box and noticed the red flag with a small white arc at the right of it, which is the hidden German flag

Oh, no no.

In my last post, I was assuming you were still talking about the Europe 40’ box. I saw the English, and hidden German flags in AA50. I do not see however a German flag in this game box artwork, and the English? ( I’m a bit unsure, it may be a Soviet flag ) is obscured by the Italian flag, its hardly visible, at least at the current resolution.

• @Admiral:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Admiral:

Oh, no no.

In my last post, I was assuming you were still talking about the Europe 40’ box. I saw the English, and hidden German flags in AA50. I do not see however a German flag in this game box artwork, and the English? ( I’m a bit unsure, it may be a Soviet flag ) is obscured by the Italian flag, its hardly visible, at least at the current resolution.

The Soviet flag is under the English flag. Do you see the white flag with the red cross on it on the Euro box?

• Ah, yes. Now I see it, thank you.

Yet still, its all bunched together…

• yea where? I cant find it anywhere

• @Imperious:

yea where? I cant find it anywhere

Below the American flag and above the Soviet flag

• @FieldMarshalGames:

HERE YOU GO!

Awesome. Did you get a shot of the back of the box as well?

• No Charles de Gaulle?  :-(

But oh my lord yes thank you for sharing that picture with us, I just hope a better one of it comes out soon…

• TripleA '12

Great! It looks just like the last few!  :roll:

• Nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

• '10

Remember where you got it first!

I can not give up my source.

• @Brain:

@maverick_76:

Man I really wish we would get a solid release date on this game, I’m getting tired of waiting and waiting for this.

It has already been decided. The release date is August 24th.

Really I’ll be lucky if I can get a game in before I’m back in school.

• @finnman:

@Brain:

@maverick_76:

Man I really wish we would get a solid release date on this game, I’m getting tired of waiting and waiting for this.

It has already been decided. The release date is August 24th.

Really I’ll be lucky if I can get a game in before I’m back in school.

I go back to school the day before… :|

• It looks as though there’s a red Cross of Lorraine in the middle of the French flag, so the box appears to be showing a Free French flag.

• @CWO:

It looks as though there’s a red Cross of Lorraine in the middle of the French flag, so the box appears to be showing a Free French flag.

Well, since the Free French were mainly in Africa and that’s the only place French units will be after the first turn…

Does Italy go after or before the UK?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@CWO:

It looks as though there’s a red Cross of Lorraine in the middle of the French flag, so the box appears to be showing a Free French flag.

Well, since the Free French were mainly in Africa and that’s the only place French units will be after the first turn…

Yeah, “France” in this game will pretty much just be the Free French regardless.

And Italy goes after the UK.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@CWO:

Well, there were Free French in Syria, and who knows, if the dice favors the French, it will take a while for the Axis to take down France, giving more time for the Soviets to prepare the inevitable German-lead invasion. :shrug:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m