• A simple rule

The communist chinese power collects IPCs in chinese territories where there are only communist chinese unit

Communist chinese units may co-occupy with nationalst chinese, however chinese communist forces may only collect IPCs for territories where there are only communist chinese units.

• How do we know which forces are communist, but the idea has potential.
    This could couple with your Russia rule and have communists move with Russia and Nationalists with America

• not sure on how many commies to put down yet. But probably around 4-5 in the north west, touching the russian border.

I was thinking to use the old pacific Japanese, which are bright red.

• That sounds good

• In keeping with the acme wall syndrome you could just say any Russian inf/art that enter China become Red Chinese and can never leave.

Hope you don’t take this seriously. I wouldn’t want to get Funcioneta going  :roll:

• How do we know which forces are communist, but the idea has potential.
    This could couple with your Russia rule and have communists move with Russia and Nationalists with America

Just painted Nationalist and communist in a different color.
    I found great chinese infantry made by ceasar miniature.(1/72 scale)
    You can get both nationalist and communist uniform in the box.

US player can use chinese infantry to attack japanese forces but nationalist and communist army cannot attack together and cannot share the same territory.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m