• @skinny1:

Not sure why I didn’t think of it before but the kamikaze markers that came with the game can be scanned and cut then taped to the board to make them easier to see.

Even better idea: scan the pages of the rule book that have the convoy and kamikaze markers, copy the symbols and paste into Word and make copies of the symbol. Print, cut, and use double sided tape to mount to the board. I had to use paint to isolate the symbol then copy and paste into word. Easy.

• @skinny1:

@skinny1:

Not sure why I didn’t think of it before but the kamikaze markers that came with the game can be scanned and cut then taped to the board to make them easier to see.

Even better idea: scan the pages of the rule book that have the convoy and kamikaze markers, copy the symbols and paste into Word and make copies of the symbol. Print, cut, and use double sided tape to mount to the board. I had to use paint to isolate the symbol then copy and paste into word. Easy.

Good idea, but just to tweak it a bit, there’s no need to even scan them, just cut and paste from the pdf.  And then go with your method.

• @ogoptimus:

@skinny1:

@skinny1:

Good idea, but just to tweak it a bit, there’s no need to even scan them, just cut and paste from the pdf.  And then go with your method.

I tried that but could not get the symbols to copy from the PDF.

• @skinny1:

@ogoptimus:

@skinny1:

@skinny1:

I tried that but could not get the symbols to copy from the PDF.

you can take a screenshot (Prt Scr button) from it and then paste (ctrl-V) it in your image editor

• My copy of adobe reader 9.x has a snapshot tool built in (I’m using a PC).  If you don’t see it on the toolbar, right click on the toolbar and select more tools.  It should be listed under the “select and Zoom Toolbar” part.  It looks like a camera with a dashed box around it.

• Here is a picture of the convoy and kamikaze boxes that I scanned, printed, cut and taped to the AAP40 board. A little blurry because I used the camera on my phone.

picture of convoy and kamikaze boxes.pdf

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m