Tricked out my AA50th - pics in a bucket

• Customizer

V.I.P. “V”,

@Viracocha:

Tallest of Pauls,
    ––Actually, I’m the shortest in my family, only 6’-4".
    'Pressure?" Bah, no worries.
    ––Good.
    No word from Jeremy… but I’m sure he’s got his hands full, they’ll be posted eventually I’m sure.
    ––Yep, I can only imagine how busy he is.
    eh eh eh - “shared interest (addiction)” - heheh - you got that right.
    ––Well, I gave it a shot as they say. We should have some pics of my ‘Wildcat’ fighters really soon, I’ll let you know.
    Yeah - you have a fantastic war machine crew, your completed set is going to be awesome.�  You need to host a game with the whole warmachine when it’s all done (+ 1 - me :)
    ––I’m very much looking forward to the day I get all of these units done. Sometimes it seems I may not live that long, though, haha. Wil is cranking them out quite fast, but they still need painting. I’ll certainly send you an (un)engraved invitation to the initial game that uses only highly detailed, painted units. Just remember,…you’re V.I.P. “V”

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Know what you’re saying about it seemingly like a project that you won’t see the end of…  I had thought I’d finished my 50th, but no, so many cool pieces to add - now I think I have more unpainted than painted in there…

• Some outstanding gaming tables here. My only problem is space! :|

• Customizer

Bulmfi,

––I agree, Viracocha does a great job on his paint jobs. And his “personality” is even better. These and his moral support of everyone on the site are the main reasons that I nominated him for a “Customiser” award. I’d like to see some (more) of his painted pics, too.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Heyo Paul!  I’ve been MIA for a bit… still am, travel.  BUT, I have been taking my parts of my 50th along - I’ve overhauled it, almost done.  I think you’ll really like what I’ve done - I’ll start posting when it’s complete.  Btw - wow, the warmachine - wow… some fantastic - not some, all are so damn impressive!  You get any table time with your painted figs yet Paul?  I’d like to see some in action - I haven’t had as much time online lately as in the past but I’d go out of my way to see some of those action photos.

My 50th overhaul that I’ll post here when done:

All infantry done again.
    New units added everywhere (so many cool ones out now!!)
    Unique placeholders
    a portable 3D map.

Almost done!!!

Gonna go and check out some Warmachine pics now…  :-D

• how hard would it be to cut 2 of the engines of the bombers from classic? oh and have it looks good when it’s done.

• Hi, I would very much like to see your painted collection. I had difficulty seeing your collection in photo bucket. Is their anyway you can post your pics. I have most of my own miniatures pianted, some look good others not so good. Painting my own miniatures has been a long project. When I figure how to I will post some of my painted minis. If you want to you can see some of my own in youtube. Look me up, and check out my videos.

• Customizer

Yavid,

@Yavid:

how hard would it be to cut 2 of the engines of the bombers from classic? oh and have it looks good when it’s done.

––Just what particular aircraft are you wanting to end up with. The reason I’m asking is that there are already many two-enine bombers produced. Between all of the Out Of Box, Historical Board Gaming, Field Marshal Gaming, and now Shapeways units,…you have MANY, MANY, choices already.
    ----You might want to also check-out all of HBG’s Global Warfare 1939 Expansion Sets that are coming out very soon.

“Tall Paul”

• @Tall:

Yavid,

@Yavid:

how hard would it be to cut 2 of the engines of the bombers from classic? oh and have it looks good when it’s done.

––Just what particular aircraft are you wanting to end up with. The reason I’m asking is that there are already many two-enine bombers produced. Between all of the Out Of Box, Historical Board Gaming, Field Marshal Gaming, and now Shapeways units,…you have MANY, MANY, choices already.
    ----You might want to also check-out all of HBG’s Global Warfare 1939 Expansion Sets that are coming out very soon.

“Tall Paul”

sorry for the late reply. I was asking because I really wanted 2 engine bomber for UK and ANZAC to hold me over until HBG did one. Well right after I asked they made the B-25 available in UK tan and ANZAC grey so there’s no need or want to try to make some from classic bombers.

• Customizer

Overhauled this edition over the years - have some random pics to post before going unit-by-unit pics (and to get a handle on the new cam).

Having trouble posting images…

• Customizer

Random - darn it.  Still “413 Request Entity Too Large” (even on text posts (?)).  I vaguely recall having troubles on this forum before in regard to pics.  Easier to just post on BBG and post the link here?  Mod?

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Viracocha:

Random - darn it.� � Still “413 Request Entity Too Large” (even on text posts (?)).� � I vaguely recall having troubles on this forum before in regard to pics.� � Easier to just post on BBG and post the link here?� � Mod?

Viracocha, if you resize the picture to 40% zoom, instead of keeping it at 100%, usually that will work.

Try that and see if that helps. It worked for me. I can’t wait to see your photos.:-)

• Customizer

Well… I’m having that response when simply posting with no pics even, like every 3rd attempt to post.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Viracocha:

Well… I’m having that response when simply posting with no pics even, like every 3rd attempt to post.

Wow, I guess you do need a moderator’s help. Man, I’m sorry your having so much trouble. I would pm him that your having troubles, because I don’t know how often a moderator looks at the posts.

• Customizer

My Friend and V.I.P. “V”,

––Hey man it’s good to hear that you’re still among the living! (grin) How have you been and do you have any new pics?

Tall Paul

• Customizer

Heyo Paul!

Yeah - been around a bit, I’m ok now.  But even in travels I managed to take some paint and figs with me, so yeah - I do have some new pics but uhh… different phone/cam + laptop and had some trouble uploading.  Will give it another go ~

V

• Customizer

Heya Paul -

Whew….been a long time yeah?  Think I have some time again to meander around here a bit  :wink:  I have nearly completed overhauling the whole of the AAA edition of mine - was trying again to start posting…

Later edit: Yeah…I have posted a photo of some artillery, but it may be that it’s my camera…really bad detail when it comes to using it (a phone) that close.  But I have an idea or two - will try again soon~

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m