• Okay so first can either Britain or ANZAC build an industry or something and do they get any income from it?

Also if either Australia or Britain take one of the China places that Japan starts out with do they get it or do China?
    :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

• @Dylan:

Okay so first can either Britain or ANZAC build an industry or something and do they get any income from it?

I assuming you’re asking if UK or ANZAC can build Industrial Complexes, and yes they can (with regular placement rules) like any other power except China.  Not sure what you mean by “income from it” - no power has ever collected income from building Industrial Complexes in any Axis & Allies game I have ever known.

@Dylan:

Also if either Australia or Britain take one of the China places that Japan starts out with do they get it or do China?

China

• Looks like WB answered your questions:

@WILD:

@Dylan:

Okay a lot of those China places are in Japan’s control well what if you take some with Australia or Britain do China get the money.

Yes, if allies kick Japan out they would be liberating the tt w/Chinese star. China would collect the income. By the way, if Japan builds an IC on a Chinese tt, then loses it to the allies the IC is removed.

@Dylan:

Also can Australia or Britain build industrial complex’s in Dutch or French places and do any of them get money from it or is it only Japan if they take it? :?

IC’c can’t be built on islands in this game, but you can build an IC on French Indo China (FIC). Japan would need to invade (combat move) and take ownership to do so. If the UK, Anzac or US take FIC from Japan they can also build an IC there. It is assumed the French capital is in axis hands.

The UK & Anzac can move into Dutch tt (if they are still Dutch) in the noncombat move w/ground forces to take ownership (get paid). Any of the Allies (except China) can take them from Japan in the combat phase and take ownership. If its yours you get paid. Even the US can liberate (toss Jap out) Dutch tt and get paid (they would become US). The allies don’t get control (paid) for French tt unless the take them from Japan.

I would suggest you take a look at the new faq/errata for AAPac40, it answers a lot of questions.

*My Edit was to correct how the French tt work.

• @Dylan:

@Dylan:

Okay so first can either Britain or ANZAC build an industry or something and do they get any income from it?

Okay i was being an idiot i forgot to reread it. For the first question i mean dutch places

You cannot build or place industrial complexes on islands.  Britain or Anzac collects the income from a Dutch territory after they gain control of it (occupy with a land unit).

• All of the Dutch “places” are islands, so no, you can’t build ICs on “Dutch places”, but only because they’re islands, not because they originally belonged to another country.  For instance, both the Allies and Japan have the option of building an IC on French Indo-China if they gain control of that territory.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m