• '10

How many basketball fans out there? Duke or Butler?

• I’m hoping for Butler but I would imagine Duke takes it.

• So I finally voted.  I had a dream last night that Butler won by 4 - tied in the last few seconds, hit a 3, was fouled with time dwindling and only made one free throw.

I don’t know how plausible this is, but the fact that I remembered a dream (I haven’t been able to remember my dreams for some time now - only very rarely) and that it was actually relevant to something says something to me, so I’m going with it.  Plus, it came out of the blue so it must be some divine sign.

• '10

ME TO!@Brain:

@Jermofoot:

So I finally voted.  I had a dream last night that Butler won by 4 - tied in the last few seconds, hit a 3, was fouled with time dwindling and only made one free throw.

I don’t know how plausible this is, but the fact that I remembered a dream (I haven’t been able to remember my dreams for some time now - only very rarely) and that it was actually relevant to something says something to me, so I’m going with it.  Plus, it came out of the blue so it must be some divine sign.

I quoted this just as a record of your dream prediction. If this actually happens, I will need some invsestment advice from you. :-D

• @Brain:

Duke wins. Jermofoot you don’t get to invest my money. :-D

How about I tell you my advice and you do the exact opposite?  :mrgreen:

That was a hell of a game.  Even though I had no investment in the game or either team, the last 2 shots by Butler nearly broke my heart.  So close.  The game seemed pretty clean too with good reffing…a couple of overlooks here or there that could have changed the outcome, but nothing too severe in favor of either team.

Really this was a huge moral victory for Butler.  They fought pretty hard and hopefully humbled the big school.  I enjoyed the game immensely.

• Thank the coach.

This guy will be one of the best coaches when its all said and done.

Wait till next year.

• @Imperious:

Thank the coach.

This guy will be one of the best coaches when its all said and done.

Wait till next year.

Currently he is and all time he’s definitely in the top handful.

But we’ll see about next year.  I don’t see a repeat, really.  Who knows, though?

• '10

Brad Stephens at Butler looks like a class act. Hope they can keep him for a while. By the way, Butler has most of their team back next year.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m