• Do you think the iraqi government will hold? I believe it will…Unless Bush loses the election, then it will depend on what Kerry does in Iraq…

• we are suppose to be puloling out today, too early to tell, hopefully the war in iraq will be over by the time kerry gets in office.

• Marine,
    Please explain what you mean by “pulling out today” and “hopefully the war in iraq will be over”?

• Yes marine, i thought they wouldnt pull out for another year bush said, or until the government is well established…

depends how friendly Suicide bombers are :-? …

GG

• i mean that hopefully american soldiers will not be in iraq, and we can let the iraqi government deal with everything else. if these insurgents are just iraqis defending their homes, our leaving will help. but i doubt it.

• I’m singing “let the bodies hit the floor” in my head.

• Geze,
    The, “It’s amazing I won” comment has to be one of my favorite ones. This site has some other good ones.
    http://www.vanbergenbravenboer.nl/Speaks-bush-en.html

• i like mine best, :) guerilla guy has a good one too.

• My (4) tag lines take every one of the 250 spaces available.
    I like a wider view of the world around me.

I guess we got all the oil out.

No War For Oil!
    (Anti-US version)

Oh, wait! I made a mistake…
    that’s…

No War For Oil!
    (the Truth About the French/Kofi Annan version)

Heh-heh! :P

• Why do the US have to implement another CIA funded (former?) really violent man/terrorist as a president? … that does not sound like a steep learning curve.

@F_alk:

Why do the US have to implement another CIA funded (former?) really violent man/terrorist as a president? … that does not sound like a steep learning curve.

You referring to Bush or Zahwar?

Bush nor any other prez is CIA funded as Far as I know… Why would they?

So I assume you mean Zahwar?

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m