• @haxorboy:

If you are going to take the time to post something that well laided out, why not spend an extra minute and register? Just a thought… :D

dude - can’t you tell? That’s SOON YOU DIE!!!
    Get with the program.
    He’s like . . . he’s like “the cook” - you know - when Steven Sea-gull is lurking as a ship’s cook and yet is a a$$ kicking seal? That’s what SUD is to A&A.
    And i like F_alk’s line of thinking.
    but not a bad line SUD.

• Yeah I read all of that in a 16 hour work induced haze, sorry SUD…I should have known…I will promise to do better next time ;)

• Talk about a road warrior, when I was doing sales the most I would go out on the road was 2 weeks, and that was pushing it for me. Hope you are enjoying yourself.

• at the risk of taking this off-topic, i did sales for 2.5 years and left home for 3-4 weeks (usually just 1-2 weeks tho’).

• Reading the loooooooong Guest post I had the feeling this was a force to be aware of I reached the end and the SUD clicked a switch! :o Having read lots of the old fora…

It is an honor to kneel in the presence of greatness. 8) I finally get to meet…uh…see the feet of a legend.

SUD, welcome back from a new dweeb on the block!

WOW! I thought all the masters were gone, but…
    ( :oops: LJ gets all choked up and emotional. Embarassment sets in and he leaves rather than seem like a wuss.)

• Poop! I thought I was logged in. I don’t think my computer likes me. Well, at least I left a clue in the text sos you know it was me. I think I’ll leave my initials like SUD…learning from the best!

LJ

• @Anonymous:

WOW! I thought all the masters were gone, but…
    ( :oops: LJ gets all choked up and emotional. Embarassment sets in and he leaves rather than seem like a wuss.)

ahem
    i need to beat Darth Maximus to acheive master status, i suppose . . . .

Never!!!

Actually, we haven’t played in a while. We’re due for a game. After all the screw jobs in China, I probably owe you two or three more games.

• cc,
    you are a great poster, but I admire the concise posts that DM and SUD leave infrequently. It leaves me wanting more…

Swapping sides…I feel like Jun and Allison on Big Brother 4. My teenaged daughter loves the show(actually, I think it’s the 'hunks’as she would say.)

I’m considering throwing the TV out…better yet give it to a charity…THAT’S IT!

• @cystic:

dude - can’t you tell? That’s SOON YOU DIE!!!
    Get with the program.
    He’s like . . . he’s like “the cook” - you know - when Steven Sea-gull is lurking as a ship’s cook and yet is a a$$ kicking seal? That’s what SUD is to A&A.

CC, I must respectfully disagree with you on this point for several reasons, not least of which is because I dislike Steven Sea-gull. :D I would compare him to thinks, can’t come up with someone D**n, all right, I got it. Boba Fett! He doesn’t go after just anyone, but once he does, it’s over. For example, this thread. It could have gone on forever, but once SUD stepped in, it degenerated into people telling him how great he was and talking about how they used to be in sales. See why mine’s better? :roll:

• nice. gottal love ol’ bucket head!

Geez you guys live to kill each other :wink: :lol: :-? :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m