• Hey just been browing through the net and found this little site, just wanted to get my own A&A site some coverage. http://thewarfactory.tripod.com/welcome.htm
    Its not done yet but I would appreciate some helpful responses and please check out the forum, I need more contributors.
    Thanks
    Sorry for any inconvenience

• It’s a cute site.
    One suggestion might be some organization to it - i.e. a general/A&A/etc. forum to keep things organized. Also you might try soliciting/posting strats.

• Looks pretty cool :)

BUT, as forum policy goes, you have to send $60 to me in advertisement dues. (don’t mind that “moderator” by yanny and CC’s names…I’m the real power 'round here)

• @ctm:

Looks pretty cool :)

BUT, as forum policy goes, you have to send $60 to me in advertisement dues. (don’t mind that “moderator” by yanny and CC’s names…I’m the real power 'round here)

ahem.
    you need a dictionary. Got one? Good. Now look up “squish” and “like” and “bug”.
    These are things that DJ can do to me and Yanny w.r.t. this site.
    you are not he.

• pshhh! I got DJ in my front pocket. He was bought quite easily 8)

(I should probably end my act before I get into trouble, lol…)

I’m kidding everyonnne I don’t have any power or authority here. I’m just a member, that’s it. Now I said what you told me to say CC, gimme my money :wink:

• '19 Moderator

Man ctm your not even an Addict yet! :roll:

• Heh heh but it’s quality not quantity my friend! But then, I don’t think my posts are of that much quality anyways…

(point proven)

I’ll throw something in so this post wont be a waste. Hmmm…I like axis and allies :)

• :lol: roflol :lol:
    c ,
    You are killing me!
    Whatcha trying to do…take Xi’s job?
    He’s th resident wacko!
    No pun intended, cc.
    :lol: pant…pant…pant :lol:

• That’s strange, I thought he hated A&A.
    I checked out the site and couldn’t make heads or tails of it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m