• @yourbuttocks:

@cystic:

can i be the smith cum doctor?

Yes, as long as I get to be the King (Yanny can be the court jester)

What is a smith cum doctor?

basically i want to try my hand at making stuff (a smithy) with a sideline job as the doctor.
    Being king might be kind of cool, but i want to work with my hands and my mind and not just tax and judge and wage war on people.

• lazy crypt

• If I could have any job, it would be the Pope.

• @TG:

They should just give the buffalo to the diehard NA’s (and there are quite a few of them; otherwise we wouldn’t probably be having this discussion) to hunt and some of the government owned land (which still owns about 25% of all American soil) for them to hunt on.

Come on, we sort of do this for the Eskimos in terms of whaling

They buy their food, alcohol, and tobacco in stores. They don’t want to hunt anymore!

But give them some better land to farm on!

• @yourbuttocks:

@Mr:

Can they set aside land in Ireland so my friends and I can set up a feudal society?

Actually, that sounds like fun!

Here here!

• @TG:

If I could have any job, it would be the Pope.

No, too much killing involved!

"Hmmm… I wonder why the buffalo became endangered species in the first place? Could it be those evil NAs hunting down the buffalo to near extinction like crazy? Also from what I heard, the buffalo population (though nowhere the size of what it use to be) has grown quite a lot, especially with the domestication of the buffalo (just look at Ted Turner and his Buffalo farms). "

The “white man” and a couple of black guys too hunted the Buffalo to extinction. And they are not endangered. There is 250,000 of them. Three alone in Zoo America! They are the heaviest natural animal of north america.

• @TG:

If I could have any job, it would be the Pope.

man that looks so boring.
    i think i’d be a travel guide writer . . . kind of like Ford Prefect in Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy . . . i always thought that might be fun if you didn’t get stranded.

• Nye, the Pope works harder then anybody (you know with all the daily religious rituals and the like). How old is he again?

• I dunno, the Pope has something going there with his own country and all his fancy clothes….

• Plus if you just want a relaxing evening alone, you can just send in all those Cardinals to do all the hard work. :wink:

• no…be a bacteria…you don’t care if you die!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m