• that’s bs. when i am on a better computer, i’ll give you a link disproving that stuff.

• That’s beautiful. And FinsterniS thinks AMERICANS will believe anything . . . . 200 000 copies. wow.

• remote control planes…crazy.

• @HortenFlyingWing:

that’s bs. when i am on a better computer, i’ll give you a link disproving that stuff.

heh heh don’t get me wrong! I don’t actually believe that stuff, just thought it was an interesting idea.

• phew! just makin’ sure!

• Another great “conspiracy” was when Arab countriesclaimed that the Israel sent every Jew in NYC a special radio in which they told them not to be in the WTC so they wouldn’t die but they let others die. I just couldn’t stop laughing that the patheticism of that one.

• Well EmuGod, you know what Hitler said, “People are willing to sallow lies provided they are big enough.”

• You are forgetting Castro with his weapon of mass destruction ( i am sarcastic )

• '19 Moderator

A Pentagon spokesman said, “There was no official reaction because we figured it was so stupid.”

I think that sums it up.

Someone needs to knock the crap out of the guy that wrote that book.

• “I’m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let’s start with typewriters.”

• Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

• in the past three months, Mr. Meyssan’s book has sold more than 200,000 copies in France, placing it at the top of best-seller lists for several weeks

Only in France.

• @yourbuttocks:

in the past three months, Mr. Meyssan’s book has sold more than 200,000 copies in France, placing it at the top of best-seller lists for several weeks

Only in France.

That was pathetic… I am proud that here people read a lot but not when they read stupid thing like that !

• Actually, there was a popular conspiracy I saw, though I don’t believe in it, it certainly has it’s good points.

Basically, 9/11 was an Israel intelligence plot. They would get the bombers to run themselves into the Trade Center, and then the Israelis would wait for the Americans to respond. After they respond, Israel would be free to react to Palestinian Terrorists as it pleased. Also it would be free to take on Iraq and Syria, whom Israel views as a terrorist state.

Interesting, not completely outrageous, but again I don’t believe in it.

• @Yanny:

Actually, there was a popular conspiracy I saw, though I don’t believe in it, it certainly has it’s good points.

Basically, 9/11 was an Israel intelligence plot. They would get the bombers to run themselves into the Trade Center, and then the Israelis would wait for the Americans to respond. After they respond, Israel would be free to react to Palestinian Terrorists as it pleased. Also it would be free to take on Iraq and Syria, whom Israel views as a terrorist state.

Interesting, not completely outrageous, but again I don’t believe in it.

if i was israel i would do that. it’s not a far cry from some of the other stunts they’ve pulled (and i am quite “pro-semetic”)

• Pretty shrewd, though not the way I would execute it. But what really gets me are the “personal radios given to each Israeli in New York warning them to stay away from the WTC.” It’s pure comic book fashion.

• “Basically, 9/11 was an Israel intelligence plot.”

You read this on “whatreallyhappened” website? Everything there is a lie and is specifgically written in a fashion to suggest and brainwash.

"They would get the bombers to run themselves into the Trade Center, and then the Israelis would wait for the Americans to respond. After they respond, Israel would be free to react to Palestinian Terrorists as it pleased. Also it would be free to take on Iraq and Syria, whom Israel views as a terrorist state.

Interesting, not completely outrageous, but again I don’t believe in it"

The conspiracy was to get Americans to “hate arabs”, and by hell they did. 31% of america favored putting arabs in camps! (only 27% favored racial profiling, which is totally insane.)

Bin Laden did it, he was even caught on tape (though I personally believe it was a fake, but for no real reason.)

But now we have a bunch of Europeans (hell the world), denouncing Israel more than ever, and American’s wanting to shy away to “protect us from terror.” 9-11 hurt israel more than any war they ever fought (especially because they won them.)

And now he’s dead…
    http://www.arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=16637

• Well, I wouldn’t say the reason the “World” hates Israel is 9/11 (how so?). It’s more due to the heighten tensions between Palestine and Israel that can be traced back to at least the past year. And record breaking number of suicide bombers don’t help much either.

• Maybe i wrote something down wrong, but the point being 9-11 hurt Israel more than it helped.

BTW the metric system rules…damn all those who use farhenheit!

• BTW the metric system rules…damn all those who use farhenheit!

Why you (amerian) are not using the metric system ? Because it is french ? :lol:

And Canada is on the Metric system ? I know Quebec is, but i am not sure about the rest of the Canada…

It cost Nasa a lot…

(CNN) – NASA lost a $125 million Mars orbiter because one engineering team used metric units while another used English units for a key spacecraft operation, according to a review finding released Thursday.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m