Need 3 more players for a 5 player, by email game.

• I’m sure you can muster some high level players here at the A&A boards. Candyman, Mr. Ghoul, Horten, SUD, and several others jump to mind (forgive me if I forgot to mention any other). But I’m not sure everyone would like to believe the game is perfectly balancing. Perhaps a poll of those playing would be better?

• If I could reach you TG, I’d punch you. :smile:

• Ha Ha I forgot about you. Don’t see you around the General Forums that much so that’s why. :smile:

• Heh heh you’re forgiven.

Is this game still happening? I’ll play if we can get enough people for it. I’ll be happy to play any country.

“No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country; he won it by making the other poor dumb Bastard die for his country.”

• Gen. George S. Patton

[ This Message was edited by: Chris on 2002-06-12 05:10 ]

• Hi Chris,

I have been waiting for Horten to respond, but if we can find 3 other players then we can proceed with the game.

• Maybe you should try posting in the Axis and Allies Forums to see if you can get epople to join your game. There’s bound to be some good players out there like Ansbach, BladeXrunners, EmuGod, Wild2000, Ansbach, Field Marshal(!), and F_alk.

Again, please give me a gentle nudge in hte ribs and a swift kick in the arse if I forgot to mention any others of you.

• Yo i am here

we need 2 more players now? will it be a free for all?

• My sister could play with you guys. But be warned. She builds nothing but bombers. :evil:

• @TG:

My sister could play with you guys. But be warned. She builds nothing but bombers. :evil:

i want a free for all…will those bombers do much good?

• A free for all!?
    #1 Prediction: Russia gets raped while USA sits around its island nation building nothing more than a navy and an airforce. Game over.
    #2 Prediction: Germany and Japan turn on each other after knocking over Russia. USA builds bombers and starts SBR.
    #3 Prediction: UK watches hopelessly as Africa is overrun (Germany, USA) and Asia is overrun (Japan, USA).

“will those bombers do much good?”

That’s what I’m saying. Bombers suck! :evil:

• :lol:

• Okay, so it seems the following people are/were interested in starting a email game:

Zero
    Chris
    TM Moses ???
    Horten Flying Wing (wants free for all)
    Wild2000 (Does not want free for all.

I think we wll not play free for all since it means we do not have 5 players. I would like to play 2nd edition rules with Russia restricted, and no bid. I would be happy to play Germany.

I will send a private message to all the people who showed interest in this game some time this evening. People should start naming the country they want to play. First come, first serve.
    I take Germany.

• Russia!!!

• :lol:

• Can I please be in this game? :( I don’t play very often, and you guys are such talented people. My favorite country is Great Britain, but I am willing to have any just as long as I have a chance to play.

• Okay, great! We have heard from everyone except Chris. If Chris still wants to join the game the assignments will be:

Russia = HortenFlyingWing (email ???)
    Germany = Zero (rmundsc@gocsg.net)
    U.K. = T.M. Moses VII (email ???)
    Japan = Chris (email for game ??)
    U.S. = Wild2000 (Wild2000@whatemail.com)

The rules will be second edition. 1 hit battleships, Russia restricted, no bid.

Horten, TM and Chris please give the email you want to use for receiving turn information from the dice server, and I will set up the game on Dicey or some other dice server if Dicey is still out of order.

Thanks,

• I’m willing to try out the game next time around if you want another player.

• EmuGod, If Chris doesn’t reply soon you will be welcome to join the current game as Japan. I want to give Chris a couple more days though.

• My e-mail is angelgirl1893@hotmail.com

Please contact me on our general Allied strategy, I’ll try to help as much as I can! :)

• Heh heh, how nice of you Zero :D!

Sorry, I haven’t been around the forums for like the last week or so, because with my move back to Canada I’ve had pretty limited access to a computer. (however, I get a computer for finishing school! It’s arriving in about a week). I’ll be at my cousins for the next week and a half…4 of those days I’ll be camping. My cousin’s computer doesn’t have any A&A utilities or anything, and I’d prefer to do it from my own computer. SO, if you guys wanna get going right away, then that’s cool (but I will HAVE to be in on the next game! :wink: ) So EmuGod, I guess you’re taking my spot unless these guys want to wait a week and a half for me. My email’s ctm0808@hotmail.com.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m