Accurate Miniature Equivalents for Custom Painting your 1940 E&P

• '21 '18 '17 '15

Nice work…… :-)

• Customizer

Bump for coolness.

Can we please also get this moved and possibly stickied in Customizations for all of those who are interested in painting and modding?

• today i managed to read through this year long forum thread and I have to ask what happened after November 17th 2011?.. did everybody in this forum mysteriously dissapear? or was it just discontinued? or was it moved to another forum thread or something?.. somebody please let me know because I was really excited to see Allworks whole board with his miniatures (they are awesome!)

• Customizer

@BluGerman:

today i managed to read through this year long forum thread and I have to ask what happened after November 17th 2011?.. did everybody in this forum mysteriously dissapear? or was it just discontinued? or was it moved to another forum thread or something?.. somebody please let me know because I was really excited to see Allworks whole board with his miniatures (they are awesome!)

Not exactly sure Blu. I was hoping a moderator would move and sticky this. Allworkandnoclay has some good tips and his work should be up where people can see and find it easily. There’s a good amount of us who paint and modify our sculpts and it would be cool for this thread to have a visible spot on the boards.

Allworkandnoclay was selling these and does paint work. I think Tall Paul bought a lot of his minis from him. If you’re enjoying seeing this kind of work you should visit the Customizations Board. There’s a lot of great stuff there.

• Customizer

Thanks to whom ever moved this.

• '14 '13

These are incredible. Lots of great ideas. Once I am done with my Victory City light project, I have to get focused on those pieces again.

• Customizer

jluna,

@jluna1273:

These are incredible. Lots of great ideas. Once I am done with my Victory City light project, I have to get focused on those pieces again.

––Since you obviously enjoy “Allworkandnoclay’s” work let me give you a link to my ‘main’ thread where you can see all of his as well as other’s work. Chad, “Allwork”, has painted all of my infantry units and factories so far. His idea of painting the bases with their national insignia was truly inspired,…and he has the talent to do it right. My ‘main’ thread has links to all of the painted units from all different nations. Check 'em out,…I hope you enjoy them.  :-D

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29550.0

“Tall Paul”

• '16 Customizer

@BluGerman:

today i managed to read through this year long forum thread and I have to ask what happened after November 17th 2011?.. did everybody in this forum mysteriously dissapear? or was it just discontinued? or was it moved to another forum thread or something?.. somebody please let me know because I was really excited to see Allworks whole board with his miniatures (they are awesome!)

In answer to your question- I don’t really know.  :? Allworkandnoclay is an artist who does all sorts of other work for money, not just Axis and Allies. I presume that he moved on to other work, as his Flickr account shows him doing some sculpting and what not. To be honest though, he stopped posting pics, people stopped commenting, and it sort of fell of the face of the earth. There’s some stuff on TallPaul’s page, and there are plenty of other artists with some awesome stuff if you need your daily fix of painted minis!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m