Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Nice indeed!!

• '10

Those units look red on my computer. Are they red or brown?

• @Fishmoto37:

you can see the italian dice in the back, and it’s more or less a color match.  if you have the dice, you can check for yourself.

If not, looking at my dice, it’s a sort of milk chocolate brown.

The photos look as though the white balance is off and they were taken under a typical incandescent light which always has a amber hue if you don’t account for it.

• @kcdzim:

@Fishmoto37:

you can see the italian dice in the back, and it’s more or less a color match.  if you have the dice, you can check for yourself.

The photos look as though the white balance is off and they were taken under a typical incandescent light which always has a amber hue if you don’t account for it.

They definately look like they match the combat dice, and yes, Kcdzim is pretty accurate in the color description of those (Milk Chocolate, or MAYBE a bit darker).

It’s got to be the lighting, but also keep in mind that monitor/video card settings/quality can make a difference too so it’s hard to figure out what color something is online (without reference).

• '10

@gamegeek:

@kcdzim:

@Fishmoto37:

you can see the italian dice in the back, and it’s more or less a color match.  if you have the dice, you can check for yourself.

They definately look like they match the combat dice, and yes, Fishmoto37 is pretty accurate in the color description of those (Milk Chocolate, or MAYBE a bit darker).

It’s got to be the lighting, but also keep in mind that monitor/video card settings/quality can make a difference too so it’s hard to figure out what color something is online (without reference).

As long as they are brown,ok.

• This is so close any timeframe on shipping these awesome pieces? Ready to pre-order Germany as well.

• are preorders up?

• Not yet Lunar he is waiting till Germany is in production but it sounded like Germany is pretty close to being done. After all he already has sculpts of USA.

• '10

@GoSanchez6:

This is so close any timeframe on shipping these awesome pieces? Ready to pre-order Germany as well.

I don’t give dates anymore… been Burned to many times.  We are VERY close.

• FMG, excellent. If I was in your shoes I wouldn’t even give a projected timeline on this at all.  Too many variables that can come into play on a production like this.  Just keep us in the loop on what your doing and when they are available for pre-order you will let us know. Cheers

• Smokin’! Can’t wait!

• '10

Hey FMG

Don’t you feel like a dad driving his kids to Disneyland for the first time? lol

• Thanks for the info FMG

• @Black:

Hey FMG

Don’t you feel like a dad driving his kids to Disneyland for the first time? lol

HAHA!  I was thinking the same thing!
    Nice to see things are coming “soon”!

And hey … this thread is no longer stickied?  Hmm

• '10

@gamegeek:

@Black:

Hey FMG

HAHA!  I was thinking the same thing!
    Nice to see things are coming “soon”!

And hey … this thread is no longer stickied?  Hmm

This thread is getting long so I requested it dropped down (it will bounce back anyway!).  The real news thread is still stickied above.  Left room above for more interesting developments.

• is this a new record or what? 186 pages!. is there a page limit? 200 maby?

• '10

@cminke:

is this a new record or what? 186 pages!. is there a page limit? 200 maby?

183 to be exact.  You can check the board stats.  It is the current record holder!

• and how much of it is on topic?

• 96.75 pages

• i hope you dient take the time to count teach page

also does any one know of a place to get diffrent colour chips?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m