Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• guys STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE " WHEN ARE…… or ANY UP DATES…"  HE WILL TELL US

• @cminke:

guys STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE " WHEN ARE…… or ANY UP DATES…"  HE WILL TELL US

so you are saying that asking isn’t a sign of preparedness?  :roll:

• @knp7765:

Any updates on the France and ANZAC combat dice?

Agreed, we need an update on the dice FM.

• ok what ever. the fmg dice is sorta understandable but dont keep asking.

• @LuckyDay:

@cminke:

guys STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE " WHEN ARE…… or ANY UP DATES…"  HE WILL TELL US

so you are saying that asking isn’t a sign of preparedness?   :roll:

Asking is, bickering is not.

• thank you for clarifying

• '10

Update Picture

FMGItaly.jpg

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

Update Picture

Looking forward to these Italians as they are sorely needed for my N. Africa game. Thanks for the photo.

• for the Italians im willing to throw them out for your color. going to be sure of buying a set or 2

• …… ORGASMIC…I LOVE YOU…cries, screams, then faints…WOW O.O i love these pieces im gona order these for shure.

and dident you say a long while back it will be cheeper if i buy the combat dice(full set)and the italians
    (and maby now the germs)?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Seeing them in the brown color all together really brings it home. Looks like a finished product. Are you happy with the final result? It will go very nicely with everything. Can’t wait to get my hands on these things! Great job again.

• '12

OMG FMG!!!  Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

• i dont see a cruzer:(  and I love how they turned out.

also they actually look like what there suppose to

• I noticed that the Italians had four vehicles. A truck, two tanks, and a armoured car. Will Germany have two tanks. Say a panzer III and a tiger.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@cminke:

i dont see a cruzer:(  and I love how they turned out.

Isn’t the cruiser the one under the carrier? It’s a bit different from the destroyer under it.

• @Variable:

@cminke:

i dont see a cruzer:(  and I love how they turned out.

Isn’t the cruiser the one under the carrier? It’s a bit different from the destroyer under it.

lols i must be blind THANKS.   and
    @finnman:

I noticed that the Italians had four vehicles. A truck, two tanks, and a armoured car. Will Germany have two tanks. Say a panzer III and a tiger.

where have you been…lol. the germs have the TIGER I AND TIGER II(king tiger)

• Customizer

Ahhh!  FINAL production samples.  Beautiful.  Can’t wait to get my hands on them.

So, they are a few shades darker than the OOB Italian pieces.  Well, I guess that pretty much cancels the idea of mixing these with OOB pieces.  I would like to see some of these next to the FMG Italian combat dice just to see how close the color matching is.  I like that the infantry and commander figures look to be the same color as the rest of the pieces.  With OOB, often the infantry were a slightly different shade.

• Customizer

Hmm… not sure I’d put too much faith in what shade they appear to be on your computer screen, my wife’s a photographer and has went through great lengths to calibrate the system’s colors with the subject matter - but I still see slight differences.  Just say’in (and problem solved if you paint 'em).

These figs are looking awesome… especially excited for the infantry.

• TripleA '12

I don’t know if this has been covered before, but does anybody know what kind of plastic the FMG minis are made out of? Is it the same kind of brittle stuff that you get with normal A&A? (except for the Infantry, 'cause I know they’re different anyways) Or is it the kind of bendy stuff that you get from places like Eagle Games? Many thanks.

• @cminke:

@Variable:

@cminke:

i dont see a cruzer:(  and I love how they turned out.

lols i must be blind THANKS.   and
    @finnman:

I noticed that the Italians had four vehicles. A truck, two tanks, and a armoured car. Will Germany have two tanks. Say a panzer III and a tiger.

where have you been…lol. the germs have the TIGER I AND TIGER II(king tiger)

I stopped going on AA for a while.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m