• Good day to everyone,I have a problem with Field Marshal games,I ordered a set of dices for AeA,I paid but nothing arrived,i sent to them 3 mails with the "contact"option on their site but i didn’t received response,does anyone knows how to contact them???Thanks

• '10

You can send them a private message on this website. They visit here often.

• '10

@aelban:

Good day to everyone,I have a problem with Field Marshal games,I ordered a set of dices for AeA,I paid but nothing arrived,i sent to them 3 mails with the "contact"option on their site but i didn’t received response,does anyone knows how to contact them???Thanks

I just got your e-mail today.

We have launched a new site and during the switch over our e-mail was wacky…  we may have lost a few communications.

Your order was sent out and is on route to you, as you are in ITALY it will take 2-4 weeks to arrive via international post.

Aside: Despite occasional technical glitches, we can always be contacted via e-mail or PM here. And we ship to Europe all the time via post and any delays are often due to local postal conditions.

• ok!Thanks a lot

• Hi there FMG’s. I have a quick question for you if you don’t mind.

I pre-ordered A&A Europe 40 through you as well as the wooden Dice Turret, and combat dice set and paid via PAYPAL 6/03/2010 and was wondering if the Turret and Dice will ship with Europe 40 as I never received any info? I’m a little anxious to use the tower and dice with my new Pac 40 game but could wait for everything to ship together if that’s the plan. I’m just not sure what the shipping game plan is, any further info would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• They ship together with all products when they are in

• Thank you IL.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m