How did you become a member of AAA.org?

• '10

Hello everyone!

Just a general question for our members.  How did you find and become a member of this great community?  Please take part in this poll and feel free to share your story here.

For Me (Jeremy)…

Years ago before I was a member and before FMG, I was searching for AAA house rules and expansions.  Back then we were playing the 2nd edition…  not sure if Rev Edition was even out.  I visited often to read articles but never joined the forum.  When we launched FMG I thought it was important to be in touch with the community and get direct input… so I contacted Djensen and asked for permission to make a small post about our first product; COMBAT DICE.

It all started with that small post…  now FMG is sponsor and I am a daily visitor… totally addicted!

Share your story!

• At first I really wasn’t all that sure of this site…it seemed kind of cultish, but after hours and hours of intense brainwashing it really didn’t seem all that bad.

• '10

@Gwlachmai:

At first I really wasn’t all that sure of this site…it seemed kind of cultish, but after hours and hours of intense brainwashing it really didn’t seem all that bad.

What site linked you here?

Cultish?  NO!  (Burn the unbeliever)  :evil:

• Board game geek, I can check them out at work, but, the web filters block this site, so I have to do all my forum surfing at home.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m