New National Production & National Objectives Chart

• Bob,

On another note, is it possible (and fairly easy) for you to make a shorter setup chart without the Unit information?  All we need is the country setup information on a smaller card.  Thanks.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

Here’s a preview of what the finished product will probably look like. Sorry for the slow progress guys. I’ve been working alot of hours and havent been able to put in the time necessary to complete these charts yet. But it will get done (probably this weekend)

Very Nice,
    Thanks for your work!

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Very nice.  I’ve already used your National Production Chart, putting the NO’s at the bottom was a brilliant idea.  I will have to get the Battle Board, because the two small cardboard strips supplied just don’t cut it.  I am anxiously waiting to see your finished set up charts!

• Thanks Bob your IPC chart with NO’s is a huge help.  Now all I need is to put magnetic strips with metal bases and national flags so I can stand up the chart. :-D

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Have you printed one out and look at it as readability?
    They look nice but sometimes with that fancy lettering it gets hard to read.
    Just asking.

• @MaherC:

bob, looking for something about maybe the size of 4-6 kamakazi markers that can take the place of large groups of surface ships for all parties involved.  right now we just write numbers on the backs of the round country markers, but that’s a little ghetto :)

Lol that’s awesome that’s EXACTLY what i did in the 1942 edition. I was considering the same for this 1

• Wow these images are outstanding and will stop me from mailing anything in to get a probably damaged battlestrip.  I will print all of these off and laminate them for immediate use and as for you guys asking about “marshal” cards, if you really want some official ones you can check out Axis and Allies revised edition because it came with them.

• @Gharen:

…as for you guys asking about “marshal” cards, if you really want some official ones you can check out Axis and Allies revised edition because it came with them.

I copied, printed and laminated the marshal cards and tokens from Revised to use with 1942 along with the victory city chart. I also used the damage markers from AA50 for 1942. Works great. I have a slightly used Revised for sale if anyone is interested.

• Too bad this guy doesn’t work at WOTC.

• You know if everyone in the axis and allies community got together we could probably give enough backing to help Larry find a better producer/distributor for these games and get rid of the simple mistakes that they care to overlook.

• Customizer

Sorry for the lack of communication this past week. My computer crashed before I was able to finish the project. Be patient. I will get these done.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

Sorry for the lack of communication this past week. My computer crashed before I was able to finish the project. Be patient. I will get these done.

Hi Bob,

Sorry about your loss ( maybe not as a bad as a child, but still like losing a pet)…

We are all behind you and understand you are doing all this hard work from the kindness of your heart. We will be happy to wait. You shouldn’t feel pressured at all as we know that you have other real life commitments as we all do.

Make sure to exercise our patience everyone! Bob is doing better work for free that WOTC did for $70. BOB, WE OWE YOU  :-D

• I am curious as to how you guys are printing/mounting these.  What kind of paper are you printing it out on or are you guys taking it to a Fedex and having them do it.  Just wanting some opinions/options before I get them printed out.

@Gharen:

I am curious as to how you guys are printing/mounting these.  What kind of paper are you printing it out on or are you guys taking it to a Fedex and having them do it.  Just wanting some opinions/options before I get them printed out.

I used my home printer to print onto glossy photo paper. Then I used a spray adhesive to back it with a black, 1/4" foam core board. The result is very beautiful and durable. Just be careful not to get photo paper wet AT ALL. If this is a concern, use a good quality heavy weight paper. It won’t be glossy but it will hold up to a little moisture.

• Where did you get the spray adhesive and foam board, local hobby store or ….?  Thanks for posting picks by the way, looks great.

@Gharen:

Where did you get the spray adhesive and foam board, local hobby store or ….?  Thanks for posting picks by the way, looks great.

You can get the foam core from an art store or craft store. The spray adhesive I got from the craft store as well. It’s made by Krylon. 3M makes a good one as well.

• Do you just print the Nat’l Prod chart Landscape on the legal paper then? Or is that pic on a regular 8.5X11"??

Thanks in advance.

@ruwenzori:

Do you just print the Nat’l Prod chart Landscape on the legal paper then? Or is that pic on a regular 8.5X11"??

Thanks in advance.

That’s the legal size one. I took an 10X20 piece of photo paper, cut it down, and put that in the printer.

• I would also recommend having them printed out through a photo center (I use Costco out here).  I just had the 13.5x8.5 printed out for $2.99 and I’ll glue it with spray adhesive onto foam board.  The photo is durable and I haven’t had any trouble with bleeding when using spray adhesive.  Since 8.5x13.5 isn’t a photo size, I had to put the image on a 12x18 file in photoshop and save as back to a .jpg for uploading.  This also will eliminate any loss to cropping as well.

I’ve done a lot of A&A homebrew projects this way and haven’t been disappointed yet.

Thank you Bob for your work, I look forward to having your setup charts.

• @PDXDuck:

I would also recommend having them printed out through a photo center (I use Costco out here).  I just had the 13.5x8.5 printed out for $2.99 and I’ll glue it with spray adhesive onto foam board.  The photo is durable and I haven’t had any trouble with bleeding when using spray adhesive.  Since 8.5x13.5 isn’t a photo size, I had to put the image on a 12x18 file in photoshop and save as back to a .jpg for uploading.  This also will eliminate any loss to cropping as well.

I’ve done a lot of A&A homebrew projects this way and haven’t been disappointed yet.

Thank you Bob for your work, I look forward to having your setup charts.

You could sell these on the side.

LVI

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m