• I emailed them,
    They i was put on a list an that they would send me the tacs Bomber as well as the battle strip somewhere in the end of february.

• Does anyone know what a dedicated european A&A player should do in order to receive the new battle strip and the extra tac bombers? We have no WOTC department in my Denmark. The closest is either Belgium or Britain.

• Official Q&A

Contact the one in Belgium.  The address is on the back of the Rulebook.

• @Krieghund:

Contact the one in Belgium.  The address is on the back of the Rulebook.

Okay thank you very much :-D

• @Brain:

He should have tore the play testers a new @$$'ole for not noticing all the errors in the rulebook.

full metal jacket?

• When you guys sent your battle strips in did you include a note with it?

• I send an email yesterday to costumer service in Europe asking about the battle strip and the tac bombers. They replied today asking for my address to send the new battle strip but didn’t mentioned anything about the additional tac bombers. It seems that they haven’t been informed yet.

• I emailed them yesterday, and got the reply that they’d added me to a list to receive the corrected battle strip plus additional Japanese TAC bomber pieces. They said they hoped to be mailing these out sometime near the end of February. Obviously, I sent them my mailing addresss in the original email.

Nice and easy, if you ask me. :-) We’ll see what happens.

• Cool, just sent a reminder message to Belgian customer services, stating how I read here that the Americans are getting their battleboards and bombers, and I got a reply that they will be shipped to Europe next week aswell.

• I have some good news!

I received my corrected battle strip and six additional Japanese tactical bombers in the mail today from Wizards of the Coast.

This means that everyone else’s can’t be too far behind.

I didn’t mail in my defective battle strip; I simply put myself on the list for a new battle strip over the phone not long after the game came out.  So that should save everyone some time and worry.

They also included a letter, which I’ll transcribe for you all very soon.

• I received my “corrected battlestrip” and additional Japanese tactical bombers but the battlestrip is still wrong as it doesn’t show the tactical bomber/tank or fighter combo as hitting at 4 or less unless I am mistaken.

It’s a good start but…

• Official Q&A

It doesn’t show infantry attacking on a 2 when paired with artillery, either.  It’s not incorrect - it’s a design choice.  There simply isn’t room on there for all of the combinations.

• '10

Dr. Shades is correct. I received mine yesterday. One of the bombers was broken and the battlestrip was creased. The letter essentially stated that 9 bombers are required for the game and the extra 3 are for your patience.

• '10

i got my envelope today with new battlestrip and 6 new tacts.  one plane was broken in two, but oh well, its the thought that counts.  very excited WOTC came through

• Your not the only one that got broken planes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Ulk_73cjI

:-D

• @Krieghund:

It doesn’t show infantry attacking on a 2 when paired with artillery, either.  It’s not incorrect - it’s a design choice.  There simply isn’t room on there for all of the combinations.

Forgot about that thanks Krieghund!

@Battlingmaxo:

Dr. Shades is correct. I received mine yesterday. One of the bombers was broken and the battlestrip was creased. The letter essentially stated that 9 bombers are required for the game and the extra 3 are for your patience.

The setup calls for 10…

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

Got mine today and one of the wings was a little discolored like has been mentioned but am quite happy they followed through.

Sean

• @Hobbes:

I send an email yesterday to costumer service in Europe asking about the battle strip and the tac bombers. They replied today asking for my address to send the new battle strip but didn’t mentioned anything about the additional tac bombers. It seems that they haven’t been informed yet.

Very nice surprise on the mail today… just got the battlestrip and the planes today  :-D

The battlestrip is a little bent but nothing that a pair of heavy books over it won’t solve and the planes look OK, other than a few scratches.

• @Hobbes:

@Hobbes:

I send an email yesterday to costumer service in Europe asking about the battle strip and the tac bombers. They replied today asking for my address to send the new battle strip but didn’t mentioned anything about the additional tac bombers. It seems that they haven’t been informed yet.

Very nice surprise on the mail today… just got the battlestrip and the planes today  :-D

The battlestrip is a little bent but nothing that a pair of heavy books over it won’t solve and the planes look OK, other than a few scratches.

Mailed the (belgian WOtc) last Saturday - found a new battlestrip and 6 Japanese Tac Bombers today in the mail

:D

• [[quote author=Richter von Manthofen link=topic=16852.msg572114#msg572114 date=1266591903]
    @Hobbes:

@Hobbes:

Mailed the (belgian WOtc) last Saturday - found a new battlestrip and 6 Japanese Tac Bombers today in the mail

:D

I even sent back an email yesterday thanking them for the speed - nice costumer service :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m