• There is a guy selling it on ebay for $450. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. :-D

• @Brain:

There is a guy selling it on ebay for $450. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. :-D

Makes me wonder why I only bought one…

oh yeah… groceries, mortgage, utilities…

• @allboxcars:

@Brain:

Doesn’t it suck how life gets in the way of a good time.

• @Brain:

@allboxcars:

@Brain:

well yeah but that was last year.

Now, as we speak, I’m sitting inside a cardboard box under a highway overpass with six copies of AAP40 revelling in my sufficiency of Japanese tac air.

• Oh, I guess you thought AAP40 was going to be a limited edition as well.

• Customizer

@allboxcars:

@Brain:

@allboxcars:

@Brain:

well yeah but that was last year.

Now, as we speak, I’m sitting inside a cardboard box under a highway overpass with six copies of AAP40 revelling in my sufficiency of Japanese tac air.

Hehaeh… these past couple post gave me a chuckle - when I needed it (rough day).

• @Viracocha:

Hehaeh… these past couple post gave me a chuckle - when I needed it (rough day).

Relax, unwind and play a game of A&A. That should help.

• Customizer

@Brain:

@Viracocha:

Relax, unwind and play a game of A&A. That should help.

Right… poured out a pint… but no one to play with - guess I’ll just play with myself (that just never sounds good).

• It is always better to with your partner.

• The new 1940 Pacific game is a blast- there are a ton of options though.

For AA-50 you can download the rules and IL’s map and scrounge pieces from other AA games. I hear rumors and rumors of a reprint and hope they are true and also that it is a straight reprint rather than a cookie cutter lets save money one……Then again if you are lucky individual with a tax return coming and will have some left after the bills…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m