The Cabin in the Woods (Spoiler Alert)

• Sponsor

This movie was awesome, I couldn’t figure out if the zombies were real or not because of all the behind the scenes control, but when people started dropping dead so fast, I was really lost. The second half was bizzare,fun and so original, I couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing. It really carried the first half of the film across the finish line in a big way and not since The Matrix has everything been tied in so neatly at the end. I recommend this movie to anyone who just wants to have some good ol cinima fun, because it does what most movies in this genre fail to do, and that’s deliver in all areas. I’m giving it 4.5 out of 5.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

HE HAD THE CONCH IN HIS HANDS!

• I had a friend rave about this movie.  When I told him I’d probably never go to see it, he started to describe the movie to me.

If I hadn’t known him, I would have thought he was schizophrenic or something.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

What does that tell you about your friends?

• Sponsor

@Jermofoot:

I had a friend rave about this movie.  When I told him I’d probably never go to see it, he started to describe the movie to me.

I know what you mean, I tried to explain it to my wife who will never watch a movie like that, and half way though, I realized how crazy I sounded , so I just gave up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m