Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• '10

SWEET! :-D

• sounds bloody brilliant

• Great idea!

• Very good plan!!!    :-D

• @FieldMarshalGames:

We have decided to release the ENTIRE NAVAL line up first in one kit….

Great news!
    Now do you have a price tag in mind and expected release date?  :wink:

• '22

Very good news, can’t wait :-)

• '10

@allboxcars:

@FieldMarshalGames:

We have decided to release the ENTIRE NAVAL line up first in one kit….

Great news!
    Now do you have a price tag in mind and expected release date?  :wink:

We are trying to keep the cost as low as possible.  The aim is $60 for the complete set.  I will have more to share in the weeks to come as it is now moving forward at a much faster pace.

• Field Marshal,

I am very pleased to hear this announcement.  I hope I can afford two sets.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

We have decided to release the ENTIRE NAVAL line up first in one kit, and release the land units in a second release.

Pure genius, but it is even better news that you now have the ability to create your own sculpts.

Do you mind realisng the ship classes you are considering for each nation and unit, so we can give you feedback.

• Larry has just confirmed 2 new games both revamped AA Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940

He claims new pieces in these games…So they will add some new pieces

• '10

@Imperious:

Larry has just confirmed 2 new games both revamped AA Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940

He claims new pieces in these games…So they will add some new pieces

Let me know what you can find out so that these can be included if I get the information in time.

Thanks

• '10

Quote from Larry Harris

“You were pretty right about Pacific/Europe … Actually they are: Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 and Axis & Allies Europe 1940. I think you called them Revised Pacific and Europe. They are so NOT revised. These are self standing enlarged games each dealing with either the war in Europe/Africa or the war in Asia/Pacific. I think you’ll like them. Did I say “Think”?
    Actually I’m trying to find out where you’re getting your information from. I’ll have to have him shot of course. I’m sure you understand”

• …and now he want to have me shot ?

• Let me know what you can find out so that these can be included if I get the information in time.

so far he confirmed divebombers a 3-3 plane costing 11 with some ability to justify the higher cost.

He also confirmed Mech infantry. I done think any others, but Italy most likely will be a player in Europe.

release date AAE40= May 2010  AAP40= Sept 1940  ( 65th VE and VJ days)

• '10

Thanks.  I will include a DIVE BOMBER in the air line-up then.  As for Mec Inf…  I am including Half-tracks?

Thanks for this valuable info.

• '10

While your at it.  If you can add some 2 engine medium bombers, I would greatly appreciate it :-D

• '10

Now that we have a sculpt designer…  i will add whatever I can fit into the mold, and whatever I can afford.

The “new” sculpts in AA42 only give me greater enthusiasm and drive to see this completed.

• @Imperious:

Let me know what you can find out so that these can be included if I get the information in time.

so far he confirmed divebombers a 3-3 plane costing 11 with some ability to justify the higher cost.

He also confirmed Mech infantry. I done think any others, but Italy most likely will be a player in Europe.

release date AAE40= May 2010  AAP40= Sept 1940  ( 65th VE and VJ days)

I will beleive it when I see it, anyways 1940 is a great starting date for Europe, and it they do it right(they wont) it will start after Norway is captured but before France falls. And when they decided to mess the game up and start it before Norway, they should at the very least include airborne infantry

I am not sure what 1940 gets an A&A game in the pacific. But I am gald they plan them to come out on VE and VJ day.

• And if we are now revisting the air units each nation will have I would suggest you produce 6 different air unit classes.

Fighter
    Carrier aircraft
    Jet Fighter
    Dive Bomber/Light Bomber
    Medium Bomber
    Heavy/Stratigic Bomber

If you did this, you would touch on all of the combat air units of the war.

And yes the haftracks and truck certainly cover the mech/motor infantry unit.

Just what I would want.

• As for Mec Inf…  I am including Half-tracks?

yes exactly. this is the perfect icon for that kind of unit.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m