Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 NA’s

• I really like dauntless and code breakers and they give the US a lot more naval options. I think operation vengeance is pretty cool. I have one question about fast carrier fleet, will naval bases add to the fleets movement. I will hopefully play test all of your NAs this week end.

• @crusaderiv:

Once per game, at the end of the US turn, the US may declare that it is launching Operation vengeance. Roll 1d6. On a 3 or less you successfully assassinate Admiral Yamamoto, sending the IJN into disarray for a turn. Until the end of the next American turn all Japanese naval units attack and defend at one less than normal and all allied naval units attack and defend at 1 higher than normal.

The idea is not bad but the consquence is too much.

Maybe we could revise it a bit. Perhaps it just affects Japanese attack values and US attack and defense values. Units that can not attack/defend usually still can’t roll.

• @finnman:

I really like dauntless and code breakers and they give the US a lot more naval options. I think operation vengeance is pretty cool. I have one question about fast carrier fleet, will naval bases add to the fleets movement. I will hopefully play test all of your NAs this week end.

I’d say playtest it with the naval bases adding to movement.

• You get a chance to try these out yet?

• No I was going to play tonight, but I just got TOI for my b day so I probably will be playing that to night instead.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m