Looking for Players for Online Axis & Allies: World at War version

• Hi all,
    I created the World at War A&A version on Roll20.net to play a this board game online. I got most of the mechanics to work great and simplified everything as much as possible. We currently have 6 players I’m looking for 2 to 3 more players. Current countries still available are UK, China, France, and Australia if we get 3 more players. New players are welcome, more then willing to teach. My email is ice039@gmail.com shoot me a msg there for a quicker response.
    Thank you

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Player Locator on

• @ice039 Update.
    Hi all,
    We currently have 7 players I’m looking for 1 more player. Current countries still available are China. New players are welcome, more then willing to teach. My email is ice039@gmail.com shoot me a msg there for a quicker response.
    Thank you

• @ice039 How did you get this working on Roll20?

• @djensen I can show you if you like. It wasnt easy, most of it is automated but like 20% is trusting the other players not to cheat or make mistakes. Luckly I have a good group of guys I know in real life and they are all adults. I run it so I do most of the defensive rolls and when its players turns the do all their regular moves.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m