• 2024 '22 '19 '17 '15

@dawgoneit astute deduction ;-)

• Reading this witty repartee is so much more interesting than Italy’s turn will be … zzzz

• @private-panic War is not a popularity contest! ;-)

• @private-panic the most exciting part of Italy’s turn will be how much does it get from VB

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Italy VBs: [dice 2d6]

• 2d6: 6, 5

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Game History

Round: 15

Research Technology - Italy
                Italy rolls : 0/1 hits, 0.00 expected hits

Combat Move - Italy
            3 infantry moved from Latium to Tuscany
            2 infantry moved from Rome to Sea Zone 57 Ligurian Sea
            2 infantry moved from Sea Zone 57 Ligurian Sea to Tuscany
            1 infantry moved from Rome to Latium

Purchase Units - Italy
            Italy buy 4 heavy_guns and 4 trenchs; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 1 techTokens; 

Non Combat Move - Italy
            4 heavy_guns moved from Piedmont to Tuscany
            1 heavy_gun moved from Piedmont to Tuscany

Place Units - Italy
            3 trenchs placed in Tuscany
            3 heavy_guns and 1 trench placed in Piedmont
            1 heavy_gun placed in Rome

Activate Technology - Italy
            Trigger ItalyP: Italy has 3 infantry placed in Rome
            triggerAttachmenItalyS: Italy met a national objective for an additional 1 techTokens; end with 2 techTokens

Turn Complete - Italy
                    Italy collect 25 PUs; end with 27 PUs
                    Turning on Edit Mode
                    EDIT: Changing PUs for Italy from 27 to 38
                    EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Italy and Arabia.15.tsvg

• 2024 '22 '19 '17 '15

@dicebot said in NML 1914 Team Game 8:

2d6: 6, 5

Lol

• 2024 '22 '19 '17 '15

@Witt
    Game History

Round: 15

Research Technology - Turkey
            Turkey spend 5 on tech rolls
                Turkey roll 4,3 and gets 0 hits

Combat Move - Turkey
            9 field_guns and 13 infantry moved from Georgia to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Azerbaijan to Caucasus
            2 infantry moved from Armenia to Sea Zone 66 Black Sea
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from Sea Zone 66 Black Sea to Sea Zone 64 Sea of Azov
            2 infantry moved from Sea Zone 64 Sea of Azov to Caucasus
            1 gas moved from Baghdad to Caucasus
            1 zeppelin moved from Greece to Caucasus
            1 field_gun and 2 infantry moved from Mesopotamia to Fars
            1 zeppelin moved from Sinai to Fars

Purchase Units - Turkey
            Turkey buy 6 field_guns, 4 gass, 6 infantry and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 2 techTokens; 

Combat - Turkey
            Battle in Fars
                Turkey attack with 1 field_gun, 2 infantry and 1 zeppelin
                Neutral defend with 2 cavalrys
                    Turkey roll dice for 1 field_gun, 2 infantry and 1 zeppelin in Fars, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Neutral roll dice for 2 cavalrys in Fars, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    2 cavalrys owned by the Neutral lost in Fars
                Turkey loses 0 PUs for violating Farss neutrality.
                Turkey win, taking Fars from Neutral with 1 field_gun, 2 infantry and 1 zeppelin remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Neutral: 2 cavalrys
            Battle in Caucasus
                Turkey attack with 9 field_guns, 1 gas, 16 infantry and 1 zeppelin
                Russia defend with 2 conscripts, 2 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns, 4 infantry and 7 trenchs
                    Turkey roll dice for 1 gas in Caucasus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    1 conscript owned by the Russia lost in Caucasus
                    1 gas owned by the Turkey lost in Caucasus
                    Turkey roll dice for 9 field_guns, 16 infantry and 1 zeppelin in Caucasus, round 2 : 9/26 hits, 9,00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 6 trenchs owned by the Russia
                    Russia roll dice for 1 conscript, 2 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns, 4 infantry and 7 trenchs in Caucasus, round 2 : 3/16 hits, 5,00 expected hits
                    1 trench owned by the Russia, 1 conscript owned by the Russia and 3 infantry owned by the Turkey lost in Caucasus
                    Turkey roll dice for 9 field_guns, 13 infantry and 1 zeppelin in Caucasus, round 3 : 7/23 hits, 8,50 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 2 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns, 4 infantry and 6 trenchs in Caucasus, round 3 : 7/14 hits, 4,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russia, 6 trenchs owned by the Russia and 7 infantry owned by the Turkey lost in Caucasus
                    Turkey roll dice for 9 field_guns, 6 infantry and 1 zeppelin in Caucasus, round 4 : 4/16 hits, 6,67 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 2 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns and 3 infantry in Caucasus, round 4 : 3/7 hits, 3,33 expected hits
                    1 field_gun owned by the Russia, 3 infantry owned by the Russia, 1 zeppelin owned by the Turkey and 2 infantry owned by the Turkey lost in Caucasus
                    Turkey roll dice for 9 field_guns and 4 infantry in Caucasus, round 5 : 7/13 hits, 5,83 expected hits
                    Russia roll dice for 1 field_gun and 2 heavy_guns in Caucasus, round 5 : 1/3 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    1 field_gun owned by the Russia, 2 heavy_guns owned by the Russia and 1 infantry owned by the Turkey lost in Caucasus
                Turkey win, taking Caucasus from Russia with 9 field_guns and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -4
                Casualties for Russia: 2 conscripts, 2 field_guns, 2 heavy_guns, 4 infantry and 7 trenchs
                Casualties for Turkey: 1 gas, 13 infantry and 1 zeppelin

Non Combat Move - Turkey
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Turkey from Caucasus: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Turkey to Caucasus: 1 zeppelin
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            1 zeppelin moved from Caucasus to Georgia
            2 field_guns and 1 infantry moved from Baghdad to Lurs
            6 gass moved from Mecca to Damascus
            8 gass moved from Jordan to Damascus
            2 field_guns and 2 infantry moved from Hejaz to Sinai
            1 field_gun and 2 infantry moved from Palestine to Sinai
            2 transports moved from Sea Zone 66 Black Sea to Sea Zone 68 Aegean Sea
            2 submarines moved from Sea Zone 68 Aegean Sea to Sea Zone 69 Sea of Crete
            1 infantry moved from Khurasan to Lurs
            1 zeppelin moved from Fars to Baghdad
            2 infantry moved from Arabia to Hejaz
            1 field_gun moved from Arabia to Hejaz
            1 field_gun moved from Arabia to Hejaz
            1 infantry moved from Constantinople to Smyrna

Place Units - Turkey
            2 field_guns and 2 infantry placed in Mecca
            2 field_guns and 2 infantry placed in Damascus
            1 field_gun and 1 infantry placed in Baghdad
            1 field_gun placed in Mecca
            1 infantry placed in Baghdad
            2 gass placed in Baghdad
            1 gas placed in Damascus
            1 gas placed in Mecca
            2 submarines placed in Sea Zone 68 Aegean Sea

Activate Technology - Turkey
            Trigger TurkeyS: Turkey met a national objective for an additional 1 techTokens; end with 3 techTokens

Turn Complete - Turkey
            Turkey collect 76 PUs; end with 76 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Russia regular : -1,00
    Neutral regular : -0,33
    Turkey regular : -2,17

turks15.tsvg

• @witt Witt’s dice luck is killing me. Last turn he beat the odds in GEA. This turn he rolled better than and I rolled worse than expected in Dar E S. He got tech on the last 3 turns, and I got only 1. He didn’t get the tech he wanted, industry, but he eliminated the other 2 choices in 2 turns. It took me 6 or 7 tries to get industry. Which is why I have no economic or barrage or gas tech. G got 9 tech in 15 turns from 33 dice, while I have 6 tech from 38 dice. My great naval victories in the opening round were negated by UK getting a naval tech with 1 die on round 1, and another naval tech with 1 die on round 2, resulting in sinking my worldwide fleets, except for my home fleet.

• '20

If i didn’t mess up in the sixth round with Witt’s UK hiatus, the CPs might have been toast. With my screw-up, the CP have been able to achieve the slow bleed necessary to win, despite their lamentations about dice all game long

• @fmerwinrommel counting dice again! :-O

• 2024 '22 '19 '17 '15

That game (in general) a quite too stalematey for my taste, but at least lately there is some movement on my personal frontlines with turkey and communists.

And barring some obvious mistakes, like overlooking an air force able to reach a critical spot (I guess that happened to all of us some time or another) by some player, it mainly comes down to luck how it all evolves.

So I am just happy that I managed to find some openings, but do not believe that will influence the general outcome of the conflict much.

• 2024 '22 '19 '17 '15

I remember in XDAP 2on2 tournament finale (here in the forum), some well placed air base by Russia to a territory which held a sizable amount of US Bombers, enabled us to take out a critical axis position and was what essentially sealed our victory, which was not so certain before.

good memories

• @colt45554 said in NML 1914 Team Game 8:

If i didn’t mess up in the sixth round with Witt’s UK hiatus, the CPs might have been toast. With my screw-up, the CP have been able to achieve the slow bleed necessary to win, despite their lamentations about dice all game long

The only thing I saw in UK6 was UK invaded Norway from Skag, where Witt had moved the fleet the turn before. The transports stayed with the fleet for bombardment support and defense from LF. You must not have noticed some, or all, of my planes that could reach. Without them, I had poor odds. You were just following up on Lord of the Admiralty Wittman’s moving the home fleet away from home.

• @elrood I’ll do my move later today…

• @captainwalker said in NML 1914 Team Game 8:

@elrood I’ll do my move later today…

Looking forward to it :-)

• @elrood russian bonds [dice 2d6]

• 2d6: 3, 5

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m