• My friend has the game, but we are missing the rule book.  The result is looking at the cards and arguing about which way the rules should go.  I searched the forums for a link to the rules, but all the links were dead.  Does anyone have a copy that they know of online or a copy they can email.  If so, I’d appreciate being able to get my hands on it.  Thanks.

• Try this link

http://www.aworldatwar.org/Rules/index.htm

Hope it helps.

• Thank you for the reply, but I think we are talking about two different games of the same name.  I am looking for the this game: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3618
    Specifically, with this map:

• Thanks, that site’s vary helpful.  However, I couldn’t find an explicit copy of the rules, simply some clarifications and amendments to the rules.  This is helpful, but a complete rulebook is needed.  Thanks again, though.

• Try this link

Hope it helps.

LMFAO!!!

Dude that is an entirely different game that has some 200+ pages of rules and 8,000 counters. I played it and it is one of the worst games i have ever played in my life.  They even organize the players into groups defined by how well they understand the rules because apparently, not everyone can figure out how the game is played unless they have a higher ranked player who has more experience so he can answer questions. The game has more errata and exceptions than rules.

• @Imperious:

Try this link

Hope it helps.

LMFAO!!!

Dude that is an entirely different game that has some 200+ pages of rules and 8,000 counters. I played it and it is one of the worst games i have ever played in my life.  They even organize the players into groups defined by how well they understand the rules because apparently, not everyone can figure out how the game is played unless they have a higher ranked player who has more experience so he can answer questions. The game has more errata and exceptions than rules.

Wow, now I feel lower than low. I’ve been repremanded by the master himself. :oops:

Perhaps you could advise on my Operation Barbarossa question?

• Not reprimanded, just laughing at how different these games are

Perhaps you could advise on my Operation Barbarossa question?

where is that?

• Wow, now I feel lower than low. I’ve been repremanded by the master himself.

Yeah, you were beachslapped.

Who makes the Operation Barbarossa game?

• @Brain:

Wow, now I feel lower than low. I’ve been repremanded by the master himself.

Yeah, you were beachslapped.

Who makes the Operation Barbarossa game?

I really don’t know. Its just part of the standard battlemap download.

• Our club play world at war game 'till 1996.
    I have a copy of the rules by xeno game.
    Over the years, we have changed the rules and the map because there was
    a lot of mistake and inacurracies.

AL

• @crusaderiv:

Our club play world at war game 'till 1996.
    I have a copy of the rules by xeno game.
    Over the years, we have changed the rules and the map because there was
    a lot of mistake and inacurracies.

AL

Never played that version but I have the 2005 version is still unclear on a lot of rules and the map could be improved.

• I have this issue as well. The rules are poorly written and the maps are not good.

• I have downloaded the rule book from Xeno games before. In fact I printed it out. I would be willing to fax it to you if they do not have the download still.

Incidentally, I have played their online (so to speak) email version. I bought it in 2004 with the promise of a newer more practical version. Yes it has been 6 years. They are still working on it. I never asked for my money back. There last update was october of last year. If they ever get it out, it probabbly will be great.

eddiem4145@yahoo.com

• @eddiem4145:

I have downloaded the rule book from Xeno games before. In fact I printed it out. I would be willing to fax it to you if they do not have the download still.

Incidentally, I have played their online (so to speak) email version. I bought it in 2004 with the promise of a newer more practical version. Yes it has been 6 years. They are still working on it. I never asked for my money back. There last update was october of last year. If they ever get it out, it probabbly will be great.

eddiem4145@yahoo.com

These guys make WOTC look good.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m