Aurora, IL - Basic Player - Classic 1984 Gamemaster Edition.

• Hello,

Name is Wally, I have been waiting for my son to be old enough to play Axis and Allies for a long time. Well I finally feel like he is old enough to get the concept of the game. I am looking for a couple of people to get us started back up so that he can enjoy the game like I did as a child in the 90’s. Over 10 years ago I bought the Milton Bradley 1984 Gamemasters edition of Axis & Allies. It’s the only version I recall playing and want to teach my son that version as well. Seeing if anybody is the Chicago suburbs or possible gamestores might have some players that are interested in playing sometime, to help me out on rules, and to back in the groove of playing and enjoying the classic game with my son. Just looking for casual play… Nothing tournament wise, unless this sparks more interest down the road. Thanks all.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

Hi @wcw101 playing online should help the learning process until you get a face to face game… You can do it here https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/17147/gargantua-s-k-i-s-s-triplea-instructions

• Hi Wally, my name is Bill and I live in Lombard. You still looking for players?

• @wcw101
    Wally, are you still looking for players? I may be visiting the Chicago area in late May or early June, looking for a game. I most often play Global 40 or 1914.

Usually the best way to reach me is through email at jonkrost@comcast.net.

regards,
    Jonathan Rost

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m