Minnesota is Axis territory..

• @Gargantua:

Come across the Line to Canada, where we will show you how to play :p

This is an open invite to anyone who dares to Travel to the Vancouver area of BC.

Good to see a fellow Canadian on here.

If anybody is ever in Calgary, we’ll take you down town to China Town. :-D

We are A&A fanatics and don’t fall easy. 8-)

• @a44bigdog:

I would recommend looking at play by forum.

Not only does it have the benefit of the ease of finding a game but also you do not have to try and play a game at one sitting which can be problematic with AA50.

I would recommend TripleA freeware, but Hasbro/WoTC shut down distribution cause they’re stupid and refuse to see the point of non-profit fan-driven PROGRESS.

• I joined a group on meetup.com, its’ the group is huge now.  You could start one up there and find other people who like to play.

• @Nicky:

Looking to expand gameplay in Minnesota… any takers?

Nick

We play every Tuesday night from 4pm to late at Dragon Port Games in Duluth.  So yea, I’m up for a game.  Where in MN are you?

• @Gargantua:

Come across the Line to Canada, where we will show you how to play :p

This is an open invite to anyone who dares to Travel to the Vancouver area of BC.

+1 karma from a fellow Canadian.

• Customizer

@Nicky:

Looking to expand gameplay in Minnesota… any takers?

Nick

I know some folks who play there - twin cities territory?

• I just moved to the Duluth area if anyone still plays

• Monday nights at Rogue Robot is boardgame night and occasionally we play Axis & Allies but we alway game. We’ve got about 7-8 guys that are regulars. Start time is 5:00pm to 6:00pm until 10 or 11. We are playing Formula D on our next Monday and the game supports 10 players and you are welcome to come by and introduce yourself and have a go at the race.

We’ve been meeting for over a dozen years and are always open to new players.

Cheers - Dave

• Twin Cities area anyone?

• Any Global 1940 players?  I have a couple and am looking for more players.

RC

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m