• Ugly women just don’t do it for me.

• We are arguing over pure concept of beauty and ugly. No one can really define them. I think it is safe that one person will never fall for an ugly person. One will always love a beautiful person. But then, beautiful is subjective. What is beautiful for me may not be for you

• I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the question was brains vs. beauty and I assumed the question was personal. And this would mean that you would be sacrificing what you thought was beauty (not me)

• @Brain:

I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the question was brains vs. beauty and I assumed the question was personal. And this would mean that you would be sacrificing what you thought was beauty (not me)

Yes, looking back at the question it does seem a bit ambiguous.  However, judging by the poll results, I’d say most felt it was about us personally, so the vast majority chose brains.

• Yes I choose brains for me and beauty for my partners before I kick them to the curb.

• “All warfare is based on deception.”

You can always convince women you’re brilliant.
    Ugly speaks for itself.

• @allboxcars:

“All warfare is based on deception.”

You can always convince women you’re brilliant.
    Ugly speaks for itself.

Yes, if beauty is only skin deep, then ugly cuts to the bone.

• I thought a flash back topic was on the menu today. Here is a fun topic.

• When I read the title of the thread in the list of topics (before I opened it to find out the details of what it was about), I imagined that it was going to ask whether we’d prefer an A&A game with great rules but poor-quality components vs. an A&A game with great-looking components but poorly thought-out rules.  (As a piece junkie, I’d go for the second option – but I can totally understand that this wouldn’t be everyone’s priority.)

• I’m OK with my self!

It is the world wich is ugly and not really smart right now.

• Brains all the way.

First of all, I don’t measure my place in the world based off of what women think of me. I measure my place in the world based off my own expectations and my own goals, not anyone else’s. Looks aren’t nearly as important to a woman as they are to a man anyways. A woman who is overly concerned with looks, both hers and yours, is probably not the type of woman I could even have a conversation with in the first place.

Secondly, as others have mentioned, looks go away while your brains don’t.(mostly)

Thirdly, I tend to have the idea that if anyone doesn’t like the way I look and disregards good ideas or achievement based off of those looks…f*ck em! I don’t need or value their input anyways.

Lastly…I’m married, so the ball is already attached regardless of my looks.

• Brains.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m