• @Cmdr:

Which is what leads me to believe that this unstable thing I have is the most recent version, because I can download all kinds of game “piece of cake” but when the AI tries to throw dice after 10-15 country turns, the game locks up.

AI bugs… I almost never play against the AI but that happens often when I use the Moore Able AI.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Hobbes:

@Cmdr:

Which is what leads me to believe that this unstable thing I have is the most recent version, because I can download all kinds of game “piece of cake” but when the AI tries to throw dice after 10-15 country turns, the game locks up.

AI bugs… I almost never play against the AI but that happens often when I use the Moore Able AI.

Yea, that’s generally the version of the AI I prefer…so it might just be an AI issue.

• again, I would check the version you have and post any bugs you can report.  not knowing about them won’t get them fixed.

• '10

playing against the AI is like kissing ur sister!

there r no major bugs, i play at least one multi(live vs other people in the lobby) everyday.  :-)

@SilverBullet:

there r no major bugs, i play at least one multi(live vs other people in the lobby) everyday.  :-)

I play the AI because playing myself always ends up with me losing…

• @Cmdr:

@SilverBullet:

Or you could say that the glass is half-full: you always end up winning ;)

• '10

u can find different levels of players at tripleA, from almost as dumb as the ai or as smart as chess-masters.

and, win or lose, its always more fun when someone else shares it with u.    ;)

• :-D

@Hobbes:

@Cmdr:

@SilverBullet:

Or you could say that the glass is half-full: you always end up winning ;)

The glass is half full if, and only if, you are filling the glass.  If you are emptying the glass, then the glass is half empty.

• Because the glass would be filling with Air while you are emptying it of liquid… then the glass can always be considered to be full!  It’s all about perspective.  :wink:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I’m going to fill my glasses with air at the bar tonight LOL…

• See!  Now that’s looking on the bright side!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m