Any Players in Southern UK? Portsmouth/Gosport area?

• Hi all!

I’m new to the game, having lucked out on a bargain War at Sea Starter set!
    So that’s my fleet extent right now, though if there are any players around Portsmouth to Southampton who want to play, Im more than happy to expand my fleets!

My ‘Weekend’ is actually Wednesday and Thursday, so free anytime on those days. I work unsociable hours and so would be available for late night/early morning combats on any day really… If anyone else is about at 1am…
    However, as I say, anytime Weds/Thurs.

If there is a more popular version than War at Sea, Im happy to give those a try. Euro theater '44 seems oft talked about… And my interests are primarily ww2, naval and armoured warfare. Ill give anything a go though!

I also have Battle of Britain by PSC games, which Ive never played as everyone I know just sees the rules and says’ lets just play Dday Dice or War at Sea shall we? ’

Though I realise this is the Axis vAllies forum, just letting folk know what I have to play with!

(Also everyone plays 40k…all my local game clubs are friendly as anything, and people will drop their Space Marines for some ww2 Naval Tactical gaming… But haven’t found any people that would make it worth me buying a full on Battlefleet yet!

So if you are in these areas/times or know of any clubs Ive missed, let me know.

Thanks all, and game on!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m