L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

I guess this is the first and last game I set-up for others. I get notifications for every single post in this game forum, and you guys are really overdoing it, LOL 😅

Good question regarding Germans in China - I am looking forward to the explanation. If unknown, try by test playing in TripleA.

• Maybe good for you that you get all posts. Nowhere you can learn more about the game than here. Not only the rules. You can learn new and good tactical moves. That will help you to be a Level 1 gamer. and not only L 2.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/27451/g40-balance-mod-rules-and-download

I just checked the BM rules, and it speaks about Axis control, not only Japan, so Germany must also garrison captured Chinese territories:

China.jpg

• Thank you Martin. Bad news for my running game.

• Martin, simply click the bell toward the top right of the page to disable notifications. Thanks for all you’ve done for us!

• Nice combat moves -
    You took a lot of hits from lucky Allied dice though :confused:
    Friendly reminder to conduct all amphibious assaults first - Sumatra and Celebes should have been first :+1:
    No worries, just trying to help you establish the habit and be perfect!

• I hope next moves will be perfect. Thanks for remember and please do again.
    Yes, that wasnt nice in China. But in the momemt Marti is my friend. I had 2 unbelievable combats in the last 2 days.
    We talk about the percentage Marti decides games. Maybe 20%. I tell you from the combat against Martin.

I attack with G in R 13 Persia, but not to conquer, I wanted to retreat against 13 inf. But I had exactly 13 hits, 50% more hits than average and had to go in with the rest of my tanks.
    Now the fight from brit. against my tanks.

Battle in Northwest Persia
    British attack with 2 armour, 5 artilleries, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
    Germans defend with 13 armour
    British roll dice for 2 armour, 5 artilleries, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Northwest Persia, round 2 : 5/16 hits, 7,17 expected hits
    Germans roll dice for 13 armour in Northwest Persia, round 2 : 8/13 hits, 6,50 expected hits
    5 armour owned by the Germans, 5 artilleries owned by the British and 3 infantry owned by the British lost in Northwest Persia
    British roll dice for 2 armour, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in Northwest Persia, round 3 : 3/8 hits, 4,50 expected hits
    Germans roll dice for 8 armour in Northwest Persia, round 3 : 5/8 hits, 4,00 expected hits
    1 tactical_bomber owned by the British, 3 armour owned by the Germans, 2 fighters owned by the British and 2 armour owned by the British lost in Northwest Persia
    British roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers in Northwest Persia, round 4 : 2/3 hits, 1,67 expected hits
    Germans roll dice for 5 armour in Northwest Persia, round 4 : 3/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
    2 tactical_bombers owned by the British, 2 armour owned by the Germans and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in Northwest Persia
    Germans win with 3 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -44
    Casualties for British: 2 armour, 5 artilleries, 3 fighters, 3 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
    Casualties for Germans: 10 armour

There was 90% percentage to win with 5 planes remaining !!!

• Do you let your sub fight in sz92 ?
    I will do battle in TJ first.
    ita5-combat (2).tsvg

• Just a second - I’m here and will tell you after I can open the map

• Yes, sub fights and sub will be lost before cruiser - have fun rolling those dice! ANZAC planes in deep trouble

• Hope my italian des will defend the 2 trans till next round.
    Did you although attack the ANZAC fig if you play the Axts ?
    I have 3 hits and this was lucky.
    Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            1 artillery moved from Northern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Greece to 97 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 97 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 98 Sea Zone to Trans-Jordan
            2 artilleries moved from 98 Sea Zone to Trans-Jordan
            1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Southern Italy to Alexandria
            1 mech_infantry moved from Tobruk to Alexandria

Combat - Italians
            Americans scrambles 3 units out of Gibraltar to defend against the attack in 92 Sea Zone
            Battle in Trans-Jordan
                Italians attack with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry; ANZAC defend with 3 fighters
                    Italians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 fighters and 1 infantry in Trans-Jordan, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the ANZAC, 1 infantry owned by the British and 2 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                    Italians roll dice for 2 artilleries in Trans-Jordan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 fighters in Trans-Jordan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the ANZAC and 1 artillery owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery in Trans-Jordan, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter in Trans-Jordan, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery in Trans-Jordan, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter in Trans-Jordan, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Italians lost in Trans-Jordan
                British win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Casualties for Italians: 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                Casualties for ANZAC: 2 fighters
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in 92 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 submarine
                British defend with 3 fighters; Americans defend with 1 cruiser and 1 submarine
                    Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 92 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 92 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans lost in 92 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in 92 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 submarine in 92 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in 92 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Italians lost in 92 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 cruiser and 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Americans: 1 submarine
                Casualties for Italians: 1 submarine
            Battle in Alexandria
                Italians attack with 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry
                British defend with 1 armour
                    Italians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry in Alexandria, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour in Alexandria, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry in Alexandria, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour in Alexandria, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians and 1 armour owned by the British lost in Alexandria
                Italians win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Italians: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour
            Moving scrambled unit from 92 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Gibraltar

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 fighter moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Libya
            1 infantry moved from Greece to Bulgaria
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
            1 aaGun moved from Northern Italy to Southern Italy
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern Italy
            1 destroyer moved from 97 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone

Place Units - Italians
            1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Southern Italy
            1 infantry placed in Northern Italy
            1 submarine placed in 97 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 13 PUs; end with 13 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : -0,83
    Italians regular : 0,00
    British regular : -1,00

ita5 (2).tsvg

• No, I wouldn’t have attacked those. Fighters on Gibraltar can reach that sea zone, so the transports will be sunk. I welcome questions like that any time though, thanks.

I do wish I had 2 or 3 fighters left on TrJ, but you can’t control the dice… :hushed:

I finally got Italy’s income under control - man they were buying a lot of stuff!

• (Oh, destroyer and cruiser in 76 can get there too I see)

• Thanks for the answer. But what to do with the 2 transporter from Italia. Only sz97 is safe and you cannot move or attack.

• Game History

Round: 6

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
                  Germans take Archangel from Russians
            4 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            2 artilleries moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            1 fighter moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            1 artillery moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine
            1 artillery moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            2 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 fighter moved from Baltic States to Western Ukraine
            1 infantry moved from Baltic States to Belarus
            1 artillery moved from Eastern Poland to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Western Ukraine

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Ukraine
                Germans attack with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 4 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 4 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Ukraine, round 2 : 4/7 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 4 infantry in Ukraine, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Ukraine
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Ukraine, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Ukraine, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians lost in Ukraine
                Germans win, taking Ukraine from Russians with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery and 4 infantry
            Battle in Western Ukraine
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                Russians defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Ukraine
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Ukraine
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 4 : 0/3 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Ukraine
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 fighter in Western Ukraine, round 5 : 0/2 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 fighter in Western Ukraine, round 6 : 1/2 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 6 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Western Ukraine
                Germans win, taking Western Ukraine from Russians with 1 artillery and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Germans attack with 2 artilleries and 3 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries and 3 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Belarus, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Belarus, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Belarus, round 4 : 3/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Belarus, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians lost in Belarus
                Germans win, taking Belarus from Russians with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery and 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 fighter moved from Western Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            1 fighter moved from Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            2 artilleries moved from Eastern Poland to Bessarabia
            1 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Bessarabia
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            4 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Novgorod to Eastern Poland
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
            1 submarine moved from 110 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
            1 mech_infantry moved from France to Western Germany
            1 infantry moved from Greece to Bulgaria

Place Units - Germans
            1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
            1 fighter placed in Western Germany
            1 artillery placed in France
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Novgorod
            1 armour and 6 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 54 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 64 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Russians regular : 1,33
    Germans regular : -0,50

ger6 (1).tsvg

• @elche said in L22 elche (x) vs Gamerman01 (+18) BM4:

Thanks for the answer. But what to do with the 2 transporter from Italia. Only sz97 is safe and you cannot move or attack.

Ah, you’re probably right

• Nice buy - Russians better keep paying attention

• R6.tsvg

I would post my turn summaries like you do, but it doesn’t let me

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m